1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Official Bug Report Thread - CLOSED

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charcu

Charcu

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I think this is intended and I totally understand why. If Steel swords upgrade did not benefit things like Cannon Towers or Dwarven Towers there would be barely any reason to upgrade it. Why? Black Gunpowder does basically benefit 90% of you units and in addition it would benefit your towers, both as Dwarf but also as Wildhammer or Dark Iron. So only real purpose to upgrade Steel swords would be to give your melee units (Bear warrior and Dwarf footman) some extra damage. Which is not their purpose, yeah the damage is good but their main role is to be a tanky unit therefore Steel swords would be less worth than upgrading you melee armor, your ranged armor or even the armor of buildings (it benefits tanks & towers greatly).
    Magic damage shares a similar paradox here, why would we even upgrade magic damage as Dwarf? It only benefits with some extra dps your dwarf shamans which, again, are not intended for dps but support/utility. Upgrading it would be a matter only if we longer have money issues and fully upgraded elsewhere. And to be honest, I think I would still make 12 Riflemen than upgrade magic to level 3 that do have the same cost roughly.
    Other factions are based on this same principle also to avoid ranged/magic upgrades to be prioritised by everyone.
  2. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +213 / 7 / -23
    Absolutely correct, as far as Dwarves are concerned. But I got this idea from playing as Dark Green, there it's the opposite cuz for Lordaeron - gunpowder upgrades only benefit siege engines and nothing else afaik. But DG also has Cannon Towers as a buildable tower, thus for DG I'd rather have their own, dg-specific Cannon Tower that uses a different upgrade path then the Dwarf one but is the same for other parameters. :}
  3. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    I think we should only have 2 upgrades for all races: attack and armor and armor affects building armor. Each one should cost 1k both and each level increases the price by 500 and workers should be limited to 30
  4. Charcu

Charcu

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    As much as I want to continue discussing how I agree/disagree with your ideas (specially the latter with @Zlade(PinkArcher)'s idea). This thread is for bug report and we should not clog it further. These posts share the same similarities towards bug reporting that eggs have with potatoes.
  5. NatrenSR1

NatrenSR1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there a way to save this game while playing in single player? Whenever I try to save the most recent version i get a message saying 'Save Not Supported". I'm not sure if this is a bug but this seems like a good place to ask about it
  6. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 57 / -130
    This has been a mod since LTF was first released and even if there was a fix, no developer would spend time trying fix such a small issue.

I know your pain though, it is a bit annoying that such a great map has this flaw. Especially since KTA and LTA doesn't have this issue.
  7. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,819 / 13 / -10
    I saw people saving LTA in multiplayer to crash the game, maybe it was intended as way to stop similar behaviour in LTF
  8. Robovision

Robovision

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    With a new patch there is as issue with crashes when you click on specific units. If you click on Blood Elf elite or troll priest (creeps) W3 crashes. Careful.
  9. IIPhoenixII

IIPhoenixII

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Not sure if it's fixed already, but in 0.27 (i think? whats getting hosted on mmh?) you can train train the elites of brown as DG in kargath. Without a limitation..
  10. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

Ratings:
    +698 / 18 / -61
    When you summon Legion with Bal and book there's no timer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.