1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Official Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Hahay

Hahay

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The intro of the game is hilarious right now, probably as much as the look of Woodenplank's face when he sees that. A streaming wall of text accompanying deaths of the greatest figures of Azeroth...
    LTF_Broken.jpg

Most issues i noticed are probably direct result of expanding player limit. Hopefully it can be easily fixed by swapping respective player IDs, etc.
    Also, from other custom maps issues I've heard there were some problems with basic mechanics like applying stun/banish on spell cast. This way i found out that warlock's fireball has instant effect, i.e. the animation/projectile is decoratory, as the dmg and stun is applied instantly. Pretty sure it's not supposed to work this way?
    After researching Gruul I couldn't choose any path on brown.

One more thing that bothers me, though it's been there since i can remember. Hitting Azjol-Nerub guards accompanying Nadox instagibs them. What's reasoning behind it?
  2. Koganesaga

Koganesaga

Ratings:
    +164 / 3 / -5
    Not so much a bug report but a bug assistance, particularly in regards to the above mentioned issue plus that illidan bug in the 0.27 patch notes:
    https://www.pcinvasion.com/blizzard-deploys-the-warcraft-3-1-29-update-patch-notes
    That's sort of a quick summery of certain ongoing problems. Here's a more detailed official release though it may not document current issues:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warcraft_III_patch_information
    @Woodenplank I'm sure you've already found these, but I figured why not throw them out there anyway. Worst case, someone else can maybe offer some solutions.
    • This This x 1
  3. Robovision

Robovision

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
  4. Hahay

Hahay

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok, so regarding 0.27 hotfix version. Dark green reported being unable to recruit elites.

There is a big mess with neutral hostile and and neutral passive. You probably know some of the issues like neutral towers killing neutral camps, etc. I only know that all hero deaths were reported as allied hero death by the game. No matter whether hero was actually allied, enemy, or neutral hostile(got notified of Nadox death in Azjol)

Ehm, correction. DG can get elites. BDF Majordomos. An infinity of them.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  5. Woodenplank

Woodenplank Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,179 / 8 / -0
    I know there there are many issues, but they're very much due to Blizzard making a mess with patch 1.29, and there's only so much I can do.

Right now I must ask for patience; patience while we wait for Blizzard to release more fixes, and I try to work out the clusterfuck of transfering LTF to 1.29 standards.
    I could release a new patch every day for a montg to fix issues, but it would ultimately create more trouble than it fixed. So for now, I will simply try to work on 0.28 and try to get one stable release out in time.

But don't worry; I'll make sure 0.28 is worth the wait.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Catan

Catan

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Not sure if it's a bug, but Solarians Ult (the three voidgods things) has her skills not wraped to "QWER" its R and something other
  7. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -4
    So i´ve finally played some games in LTF after a while and it was kinda funy i see that cult hasn´t changed much i was able to 1v3 randoms but what is the most annoying thing for cult and blue mainly is that they don´t get any gold from creeps only from cps which is rather bothersome today i had to hold 1v3 against alliance in Deathkneel for 20m or smt close to that(rip scoreboard btw) and i would have won if not for the creep bug but anyway LTF could have ended way worse so i suppose u did good job
    Also ehm i went Darion´s rebelion and that path looked pretty OP(that´s what i thought) after my army got crushed or well most of it anyway so rip perhaps it would have been different have i had any allies and not fought 1v1 with alterac.Also i was able to keep abos and for 40s or so i had elite necros untill they turned into DKS(I wasn´t able to train my forth DK from acherus i didn´t check any other townhall tho) Also the desc. of one of the buffs to heroes is rather weird it was something along these lines:As the attachment to LK grows stronger so does the power of DKS
  8. Woodenplank

Woodenplank Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,179 / 8 / -0
    I have to redo most of Cult's triggers (due to map patch-mishmash-fuck-corruption") so I'll probably mend those issues too.

Hopefully Creep bounty gold will be fixed with next patch... :/
  9. Charcu

Charcu

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    - Valanar quest (BLUE) is currently bugged, Lanathel won't appear so he doesn't get corrupted Quel'delar.
    - Brown can still stack Elites although is not as easy as before, also Grull locks your fate into Ogre armies?? BDF/THC can't be research after this path, I am not certain if this is intended or not but is certainly a very weak option compared to other two. BDF also removes both Grull sub-path and Zuluhed sub-path, again I am uncertain if this is intended or not, Grull makes sense to be gone but Zuluhed too?? He is a pretty good asset for Brown in both in Grull/BDF paths, having only when you go Grull is a bit sad since Grull path is unfortunately way weaker than any other option brown has.
    • This This x 1
  10. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Browns main gate to his capital building in the southlands does not work enemies and allies lalike can just walk through it with ease when closed