1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Official Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

Ratings:
    +2,413 / 85 / -139
    No no, give them an anti undead aura, it only results in antonidas not being able to leave dalaran anywaya
    • This This x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,560 / 89 / -214
    Anti-Undead Aura [Advanced Upgrade]
    1000g 500w
    After the fall of Capital City and throughout Lordaeron and Quel'thelas; Dalaran has activated an Anti-Undead Aura destroying any undead entering the city
    (Ignores heroes, slowing them and dealing damage over time instead)

Golems of Medivh [Advanced Upgrade]
    400g 200w
    Leader of Dalaran, Antonidas has searched throughout Medivhs last remaining book and created Arcane Giants to defend Dalaran. The golems deal bonus damage to Undead units.

Treachery of the Barov's [Advanced Upgrade]
    The humans of Caer Darrow aligned themselves with the Cult of the Dammned to achieve dominance over Lordaeron and immortality turning themselves into slaves of the Lich King.

Gift of the Runestones [Advanced Upgrade]
    Even now the Quel'dorei practice a form of Druidism having Runewardens and Botanists as their main focus on maintaining the forests of Quel'thelas. Allows the production of Eversong Lynxs and Eversong Treants
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cynicaldoubt

Cynicaldoubt Beekeeper Extraordinaire Brigand Donator Legend

Ratings:
    +2,785 / 32 / -69
    Marsh, I really hope you've given the golems some sort of speed boost in L:TF. Either a flat out boost, or some sort of 'rage' cooldown ability to get them into battle. Currently they're impossibly unwieldy in L:TA.
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  4. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

Ratings:
    +3,086 / 30 / -105
    Honestly, the golems are fine for a caster faction in my eyes. Plus, can't you repair them with workers? They should be mechanical units, while Repairing costs you no gold.
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +192 / 7 / -20
    Sindragossa shouldn't even exist before Undead Arthas resurrects her at some X level... imo
    • This This x 6
  6. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,960 / 63 / -138
    as far as I know, 1 tick of repair cost 1 gold and heals cca 10-20 hp
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Tdmien123

Tdmien123 Mother Knows Best Brigand

Ratings:
    +245 / 10 / -12
    Sindragosa shoudnt be able to leave northrend she is OP already.
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. EmperorFawful

Ratings:
    +3,086 / 30 / -105
    True, but given that New Dalaran lurks around a lot of times, while not fighting anything, they can afford it in my eyes. With 20 gold that heals for example 200 HP, which is in my eyes fine.
    Else they still have regular footmen and archers if their casters aren't enough. The golems are supposed to be slow, while ND has normally the aid of 1-3 other Alliance player on their front lines.

If you give them better melee, what use is it to go Worgen then? Even regular New Dalaran can defend Silverpine against a decent Forsaken player (despite what Marsh and Cynical say), if they do it right, so making the golems more effective is in my eyes not justified.
    Especially not for a member of a 4-man alliance. If he ever gets this upgrade, then only under the condition that two players have left the Alliance.

In general I would be in favor of Purple being able to obtain some upgrades, when members of the Alliance actually leave.
  9. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur White Knight Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 13 / -10
    Better late than never.
    Mainly tested Cult of the Damned, with some small stuff from other factions aswell
    Cult (suprisingly not much!):
    - is that intended that KT ult in human form is Mana Flare? Dar'khan already have one if he taps to sunwelll.
    - unupgraded Naxx received speed buff? I'm not sure but I think it's as fast as lvl 3 one.
    - when goin Ashen Verdict, message "Alexei Barov: Null" or something like that appear
    Other factions bugs:
    - Eredar sorcerers don't need Demonic Supremacy to have mana shield (DS upgrade tooltip says that it among other things enable mana shield for eredars
    - Vorpil summon Legion instantly (atleast when summoning at the cost of his life), Shadow Council yet again supreme
    - DMC can train Twilight Disciples at the game start if they are fast enough, could be single player bug only tho

Balance/other stuff suggestions:
    - some way for DH to switch back to Shattered Hand elites could be nice, they are now basicly stuck with Pitlords since replacing elites is part of upgrade that gives you Maggy.
    - sunwell remaining uncorrupted after KT revive is anticlimatic, how about making his revival take time, corrupt sunwell when done and making Lich KT stronger to compensate for absorbtion deny?
    - KT can't summon legion, also anticlimatic IMO q.q (maybe moving corpses summon ability to Noth and making lich KT able to summon?
    - Ashen Verdict looks weird right now, it's basicly vanila Cult with renamed Alexei Barov instead of KT and DKs (improved tho with reincarnation) instead of Archnecromancers. I'm afraid it may be too weak without Patchy and totally op when Patchy is alive with all these Death Coils
    - unleashing plague should be changed a bit, couldrons should have less swarming ability (halving their mana pool or increasing zombies cd, whatever) and instead give buff for bad guys around or debuff for good guys to promote them as strategic asset instead of ultimate CP snipe machine
    - couldrons shouldn't have meat wagons spawned with them, if cult makes full siegie squad and then launch plague and saves even part of them he can get "holy shit" level of siegie squad. More cannon fodder/damned mages should be better
    - Zuluhed the Whacked is not in game q.q (maybe give him as Mor'ghor replacement if he dies with Black Dragons path up?)

@EmperorFawful , you failed being Cynical of SC at the point of suggesting nerfs to them.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. EmperorFawful

Ratings:
    +3,086 / 30 / -105
    Well, I'm only realistic and knows that the faction would be still strong, even with the nerfs.
    While nerfing it allows me to also recommend new content for them - Shadow Council is in my eyes not supposed to be a grand army, but basically mortal Legion casters, who prepare secretly the arrival of their masters, while supporting them, when the way is provided.

It's more logical than overbuffing them.
    • This This x 1