1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Official Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Mangros

Mangros You dont want to know.

Ratings:
    +455 / 7 / -46
    0.24 bugs

Knight of the Ebon blade:

Thassarian's ultimate costs no mana and has no cooldown (you can spam it however you like)
    Thassarians brother's of darkness skill has no cooldown (you can spam it however you like)

Lordaeron:
    Most of the description of falric's skills says "marywn"
    Whenever falric dies the warning says "Marwyn right hand of Arthas has been killed"

Silverhand:

Scorching Weapon skill on Tirion says it deals damage nearby units but it deal damage to enemy infront of Tirion not back or left or right just front (dunno if that is a bug but description makes me think it is)

Lich King:
    Deathgod necrolyte should get a proper description.
    • This This x 1
  2. Woodenplank

Woodenplank Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +892 / 8 / -1
    That one isn't a bug, it's just how Cleave works. But I'll edit the description a bit perhaps.

Thanks for reporting the other stuff though!
  3. Szons

Szons

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -3
    So:
    -Scarlet Priest heal dont work, you lose mana, you see animation but they dont die and dont heal your troops.
    -IF you become Onslaught by reaserching it, later when 10 mins after becomeing Crusade will pase you will get once again forces in this Harbour + lvls + Barean Westwind will be tped there.
    -Also its you should add Ashbrnger ability for Renault since Ashbringer lost his active spell.
    • This This x 2
  4. Mangros

Mangros You dont want to know.

Ratings:
    +455 / 7 / -46
    Agreed he should get something with ashbringer or he shouldnt get the sword at all because lorewise it makes no sense :D

Played ltf as Silverhand.I escaped with maraad and went draenei alliance later on and didnt get him(got the units I saved from Muru fight but not Maraad)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  5. Woodenplank

Ratings:
    +892 / 8 / -1
    ... Sigh.
    In my defense Scarlet Priests were fucky before I started messing with it. There were litterally 6 different triggers called "Scarlet Exalt"-something, like
    "Scarlet Exalt Copy"
    "Scarlet Exalt Copy copy"
    "Scarlet Exalt Copy copy 2
    "Scarlet Exalt 2"
    "Silverhand Priest Exalt"
    Fuck me.
    But I'll make sure they're fixed for next version.

Wow, such abuse. Will fix. Much thank.

Yeah... To be honest I don't feel like Renault should get Ashbringer... It always felt wierd, especially since Scarlet used to be bloody enemies of Dwarves...
    I'll think about it; but with that being said it's still 20 attack and +20 all stats :eek:

That's definitely an issue.. Thanks for reporting.

Edit; In other news, I updated Community Update Thread again.
  6. TerenasMenethil

TerenasMenethil

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I dont know if it's a bug but I will report that anyways :

Lordaeron :

When Stromgarde is destroyed and if galen was in defense mode, there is no way for him to stop defense mode. Not sure Galen is dumb enough to stay permanently slowed and with a raised shield if a building is destroyed.

New Lordaeron :

Despite being level 10, Kassan has no ultimate skill(R).

7. UzumakiArtanis

UzumakiArtanis

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    If there is something that you've already made and I didn't see, sorry in advance. I tried to be as specific as possible. Notify me if I wasn't clear enough. Also, sorry for some grammar errors, and for some suggestions rather than bugs itself.

Teal - Burning Legion
    - The Skull of the Man'ari, can't be sold, but above the description, there is a saying to drop the item in the shop to sell it for 300 gold. In addition, the description should be something like "Summons an Eredar Sorcerer when used. [...] And brought Archimonde's wrath...".
    - Summon Workers can't be sold, but above the description, there is a saying to drop the item in the shop to sell.
    - Tichondrius' Unholy Aura doesn't show the corresponding letter [E] in description. In addition, there is no Level 4.
    - Tichondrius should cast the Skull of Guldan spell and not stay idle, waiting to end. In addition, Skull of Guldan don't have the ARTIFACT text, and should cause the damage properly when those meteors arrive on the ground.
    - Tichondrius' Summon the Burning Legion spell should explain to the player that he may summon them anywhere with the Book of Medivh, not only near the mystical Sunwell near Quel'Thalas.
    - Tichondrius' Doom isn't showing the corresponding letter [R] although it is bound correctly. There is no information about the spell itself, like how many Doom Guards will spawn.
    - Mal'Ganis' Vampiric Aura doesn't show the corresponding letter [E] in description. In addition, there is no Level 4.
    - Mal'Ganis Howl of Terror instead of Howl OF Terror. The description also uses Mal'ganis.
    - Mal'Ganis' Carrion Swarm (in the Hero Abilities Page) Level 3, has two dots in the end.
    - Astral Walk description should be changed to "may teleport to anywhere across [...] in the service of Archimonde. 3 minutes cooldown" not accross, and not Kil'Jaeden, respectively.
    - Gan'arg Fel Engineering is written as Felngineering.
    - How an Ice Troll (and others such as Mammoth, Magnataur) are "too powerful" to use Doom on it, but not to use Finger of Death or Carrion Swarm?
    - Advanced upgrades from Graveyard/Legion Shrine should be written as ADVANCED UPGRADES.
    - Almost all abilities from Archimonde have minor problems such as effects, descriptions, letters, missing details, etc.
    - Redo Archimonde's Demonic Rune description and effect it causes to nearby units.
    - Archimonde's Nether Strike (in the Hero Abilities Page) shows no letter to the skill. In addition, in the Control Panel shows (W) while should be [W]. Also, there are no details about the damage it causes and how much increases in levels.
    - Fissure (in the Hero Abilities Page) missing punctuation, description with details about each level. In addition, fissures should be units not buildings "Our town is under attack".
    - Reality Tear (in the Hero Abilities Page) missing punctuation, description with details. Also, it refers that Kil'Jaeden will be weakened for 20 seconds, not Archimonde.
    - The spawn of Reality Tear appears as a Lava Spawn.
    - The Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras needs review.
    - Remove the space from Mardum: The Shattered Abyss in the Legion Master Gateway.
    - Infernal's description maxiumum should be written as maximum.
    - The LORE text from Mardum should refer to the gate as the Master gateway instead of gate only.
    - Nether Drake build time should be a little slower than the Nether Hatchling. In addition, he is not bound nor shown in the description his letter [X].
    - Nathrezim Elite can't cast Blink, Sleep, Carrion Swarm or Open "Nazarim" Gate as in the description. They have instead Feedback, Nether Tear, Transfer Mana, Void Sight and can learn Mirror Image.
    - Pit Lord's Howl of Terror description shows it as a [W] hotkey, while should be [E].
    - Pit Lord's Death Pact not binded to R and shows it as a [W] hotkey, while should be [R].
    - Graveyard upgrades are messy. Some show Research X, others are Upgrades X, and others just X.
    - Exarch Socrethar description it is too big. Some parts are out "taking the name Socrethar. The Exarch Council".
    - What is the purpose of the item in M'uru called Maaru?
    - Why be able to sell the Warblade of Archimonde?
    - Kazzak's Fel Burst shows in the Command Panel as letter [E] while should be [Q]. In addition, there is no explanation about how much damage, and how much increases with levels.
    - "This unit is affected by Fel Burst" not efected.
    - Kazzak's Demonic Skull Swarm description (in the Hero Abilities Page) could be displayed with the levels system instead of "Summons 7/9/11/13".
    - Kazzak's Dark Temptresses description (in the Hero Abilities Page) could be displayed with the levels system explaining how much Sayaads will be summoned.
    - Kazzak's Hellfire description show (R) while should be [R].
    - Sayaad's Fel Heal description is duplicated. Also, the Sayaad itself could have a better description instead of "light melee unit".
    - Doom Guard can't cast Dispel Magic as in its description. But it has Cleaving Attack.
    - If Vorpil dies summoning Legion, and then the Shadow Council choose the Syndicate path, Vorpil is revivable at the altar. I think he should be removed as "his body was torn apart" and destroyed. But if this is correct and wanted, at least remove the Sacrifice to Master ability. Just nonsense to sacrifice Burning Legion units to the Burning Legion faction.
    - Eredar Sorcerer ability should be Archimonde's Gift instead of Kil'Jaeden Gifts.
    - Eredar Sorcerer description doesn't mention the fact he can learn Mana Shield.
    - Doom Guard's Tip: "Powerful Demonic units like this require Archimonde's presence" instead of Kil'Jaeden's presence.
    - Nether Drake's Tip: "Powerful Demonic units like this require Archimonde's presence" instead of Kil'Jaeden's presence.
    - Nether Hatchling description missing Phase Shift.
    - Nether Drake's isn't correctly hotkeyed and displayed after the name - [letter].
    - Voidwalker description missing mention the Abolish Magic skill. In addition, Abolish Magic isn't bound to [W] nor showing the letter [W].
    - Demoness Faction should be "Burning Legion" instead of Legion only.
    - Gan'arg Engineers Faction should be "Thrall's Horde". In fact, should be "Burning Legion" or "Demons" or "Mo'arg".
    - Balnazzar's Life Drain description mentions Dark ranger, not the Dreadlord "and giving them to the Dark Ranger".
    - How much lasts the Nathrezim Rift? Please, add more details to the ability in the Hero Abilities Page and in the Command Panel.
    - How much mana restores the Wise Council? Please, add more details to the ability in the Hero Abilities Page and in the Command Panel.
    - Balnazzar's Rain of Chaos isn't showing the letter [R] (in the Hero Abilities Page). Please, add more details to the ability in the Hero Abilities Page and in the Command Panel.
    - "You lost a Nazarim gate" should be "You lost a Nathrezim gate".
    - Rushing Silvermoon and summoning Archimonde, then capturing Lordaeron, should give Balnazzar without the "Summon the Burning Legion" ability. Other units such as Varimathas, should also lose it.
    - Detheroc's Sleep (in the Hero Abilities Page) only shows Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
    - Detheroc's Feedback (in the Hero Abilities Page) doesn't detail how much mana destroy with attacks, and how much increases with levels.
    - Detheroc's Demon Summon (in the Hero Abilities Page) doesn't detail how much units are summoned and how much they lasts.
    - If Civil War wasn't triggered and you destroy Stratholme as Burning Legion ALONE, the building should be yours not from Cult. It was my units who were sacrificed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018 at 14:50
  8. Woodenplank

Ratings:
    +892 / 8 / -1
    I'll look into Trollbane stuff. Seems rather wierd.

Any way; confused about Kassan, as I never (to my knowledge?) touched any of his skills or his Hero unit.
    I'll check it out for 0.25 though.

Thanks for pointing these out. LTF is ripe with tooltip errors, incorrect hotkeys, etc. And I like to clean it up.
    Although a few of these aren't really "fixable". For instance; "Drop Item on Shop to Sell" is an intrinsic part of the game interface; it's simply applied to ALL items indiscrimately. Not something that me and Marsh wrote for any items.

EDIT: It's also "Archimonde's wrath", and not "wraith", which I noticed because you pointed it out, thanks.
    EDIT2: And also; regarding the damage interval of Skull of Gul'dan's "Demon Fire" - there's no way to change that, without switching to a different model. The Blizzard/Rain-of-Fire skills are desgined to work with their respective models (blizzard ice shards, rain of fire rocks). And if you change it to a different model (like cinematic infernal meteor); you're going to get off-put damage.
    But the model looks too cool to throw away, so it'll have to do for now.
    EDIT3: "Gan'arg Felgineering" is actually intentional. Someone at Blizzard was probably dumb enough to think "Felgineering" was a nice pu on "Engineering".
    Remember they also had those beer spirits called "Alemental"? Only two things are infinite you know...
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  9. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +92 / 4 / -17
    ALEMENTAL!!! <3
    Omg!! THAT IS RICH!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I MUST REMEMBER THIS FOR WHEN I NEED A NICK!!!! ALEMENTAL LORD! DISSSS, DIS IS GOOD! Ty for the information. :-) SUCH MASTERY OF PUN (ok it's not actually a pun, but word play, fk it lol), not just the pun, but the concept of an ale elemental creature... absolute stroke of genius.

Edit: You're the dumb one @Lunelune. if you can't appreciate the beauty of the word play then that is unfortunately your opinion, but you should have the sense to click on the appropriate rating witch would be "disagree", you savage beast void of any sense of humor. :rolleyes:
    • This This x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  10. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +329 / 22 / -20
    Lol, never saw alemental :D. Im enigeer and i was tring to laugh with that word joke, but not sure how to feel about it... Then i read alemental and smiled as an idiot :DDDD. So good :D