1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Patch Notes 0.30 - Closed

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,996 / 64 / -139
    @Marshmalo - All Siege units no longer deal AOE damage to friendly units (Previously alot of damage would go onto friendly melee units on the front lines reducing their usefulness).
    [​IMG]

Man at this point we need AI controlled armies so we can focus only on our hero squad. The true pinnacle of LTF gameplay
    • This This x 1
  2. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,542 / 8 / -10
    I am afraid i am not really capable of that. I was completely out for over a six months and i lost track of patches, my editor is no longer working and my health problems may not be fixed yet so it would be very hard to jump into this again.
    But i will try to be here more often and support the community as best as i can.
    I guess i wont be helpfull very much. At least until i play this new masterpiece of yours, for, due to my absence, i dont even understand vast majority of patch notes.
  3. Kael89

Kael89 Grand Admiral of Kul'Tiras

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -1
    Soo who will control gilneas at start? If dg dalaran will lose his income, mb give kultiras isle and event to dalaran or smth
  4. Hahay

Hahay

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    It appears that all the alliance changes made by Woodenplank have been reverted. So SO belongs to old gods, syndicate and free will Forsaken to renegade team. However this requires clarification from Marsh.
  5. Wipe away the time

Wipe away the time

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    GUP02349H98CI1WL0{1([TU.png
    Full charge,if it false,Solve infinite wood bug.
    Does your editor have the function of memory leak? if it cant solve the memory leak caused by automatic calling,a little bad.
  6. LordUTher

LordUTher The Lightbringer

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    For compensate about DG's gilneas, give a second cp to dalaran insides dungeons and it's fine. Gilneas still useless to dalaran anyway. But Onyx is true, dalaran withouw the possibility to betray is boring. I think u must to think about a new path for dalaran, like crazy of malygos and blue dragonpath, I don't know in which camp he could be, to meditate.

If u've add new lordaeron path again, king arthas is deleted ? I think it would be better to let the choice between two New lordaeron, the old path with King arthas, in addition to stromgarde path and kultiras, and the other your new path with Garithos + kultiras/worgens. One could thus have the choice of gicr the crown to Arthas full revivable with a Garithos delete, and on the other side a delete of Arthas. We can imagine an upgrade to stromgarde with trollslayerst stromgarde knights etcc AND put back stromgarde full invulnerable as before, it is full focus it serves more for nothing. With such a path, there may be some utility to this ancient city.This will allow a representation of the known rivalry gilneas / stromgarde in lore. With a deleted Garithos, you should add a new hero with stromgarde. Why not Captain Nials? This will make a feminine touch to lordaeron, Garithos path have already kassan, no need to add some heroes.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  7. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +662 / 16 / -63
    I don't that will be the case. The old system had Renegades and Old Gods only with illidari being part of renegades. Right now there are too many Neutral paths and just fitting them into those two will way too much. It definitely needs to be 3 different Neutral teams rather than two.
  8. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -59
    LUL, I disagree greatly, Gilneas is full of lumber.
  9. LordUTher

LordUTher The Lightbringer

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    ??? Purple can lumbering a gilneas DG's like all of alliance.
    Out of total subject. I'm speaking about gilneas city or building.
  10. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -59
    Yes but if you control Gilneas, you have the right to kill other people's workers, that's how it works in real life.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • This This x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.