1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Patch Notes 0.30 - Closed

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -59
    Ent does.
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +648 / 34 / -34
    But since nowadays u dont need to open ports to play u dont need ENT or MMH to play, right?
  3. Coreyx24

Coreyx24

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can you now save in the game or it's still in "Save Not Supported"?
  4. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +662 / 16 / -63
    Pretty sure I've played 12+ Lords of Europe before on one of those at least. Did they drop the support recently?
  5. Wipe away the time

Wipe away the time

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    How could this be:eek:? We did fix the bug in lta and ltf. I can give you maps and you can prove that this will fix the bug. I tested it again in version 1.27,1.29 and 1.30 at noon. I also asked my friends. She told me there was a bug in 0.26 that 500 lumber could 100 gold. because there‘s a trigger that works with the skill. Something is wrong. There maybe other reasons but I didn't think about that.
    I hope what I said can help you.:( if you need a map of the bug fixed,I'll give it to you.
    If that's all right. I'd like to see the new LTF. I can figure it out... maybe.
  6. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +3,330 / 12 / -17
    So your using the new editor and it opens the map but crashes it after awhile? Well Draupne and SvnmS have reported the new editor is not very good for big maps . But Draupne has been able to continue to edit LTA so he proves it is possible.
    I use the new gen editor with wc3 version 1.27 on all my maps, but wasnt able to open Woodens version of LTF on the old editor. I heard it is possible to set terrain pathing using the new editor but it requires abit of work and editing of text files.

Regarding colors, I think I could make use of the extra colors by using custom scripts even using the old editor, I will run some tests :-)

Oh the 13th and 14th factions are just ideas currently, but I would like to add them if I ever get round to it, they are Nerubians and Kul'Tiras.

Thats actually a wierd bug, they are meant to go Black colored but since the new versions of WC3 were released they display marroon, I wasnt a terrible change so I''ve just left it in there lol.

ENT only lets you host game if your using their own hosting application software so for people who prefer to use BNET ENT is dead, by the time the 13th and 14th factions happen, (if they do happen), we will most likely be hosting our own games on the new hosting system Blizz are making, so it shouldnt matter.

That patch isnt out yet, Blizzard are still working on it.

Unfortunatly not, I can't add this function back without people abusing it to attempt to get people to crash, people were using this to cause lag. But I don't really know why you would need to save anyway?

hmm well I don't know I will try testing it again but im sure even with this box ticked it is possible to abuse the buy lumber spell, if an allied player goes to a players shop which has left the game, they can then buy infinate lumber.
    • This This x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,505 / 22 / -51
    @Marshmalo I know - I'm just saying that you now have 12 extra colours to use on factions so that they stand out more.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  8. Wipe away the time

Wipe away the time

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    What you're talking about is exactly what we fix by setting it to false:-)
    If it's player 1 buying from player 2's store,the real deal is player 1, not player 2
    The Charge Owning Player means that if Player 1 buys lumber from Player 2's store. the real deal is player 2,not player 1(In the case of sharing,Like you said)
    But it's just buying lumber,not buying gold.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  9. XenoMorphing

XenoMorphing Brigand

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hey marsh are you planning on adding sindragosa for cult ? like she's part of WoW lore maybe make her like nefarian and when noth or KT reaches 15 they can summon her maybe would be a good buff for cult or i dunno :D just a thought
  10. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +219 / 7 / -23
    No. :} Because that's post-WoW stuff and they already have Saphiron, why make 2 Undead Dragon heroes for the same team? :p
    Also she was raised by the LK after Arthas's and Nerzhul merged.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.