1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Patch Notes 0.30

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LordUTher

LordUTher The Lightbringer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I'm DG's player too and I know that, but I'm speaking about late game. Surviving or not, lordaeron become weak as fuck. U are true with kultiras, zeppelin and daelin are nice but not enough for late game. With some tirasians units this problem can be totally settled. I'm totally agree with you.

I have a worst English than u don't worry xd
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kael89

Kael89 Grand Admiral of Kul'Tiras

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1
    Glad to hear it ^___^
  3. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Ratings:
    +2,612 / 34 / -40
    When you bond over bad grammar. <3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +868 / 27 / -57
    Lordaeron needs Varian.
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    We still have no idea how the Neutral alliances work now lol! Who is Free will forsaken allied with? Is it illidari?
    Is Gilneas/SO/Alterec alliance still a thing?
  6. Wipe away the time

Wipe away the time

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    o_OI haven't go to reply it yet. You...had a editor of English version
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 16:22
  7. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +3,270 / 12 / -17
    Ahh thanks, I can't believe all this time we could ahve just done this and fixed this bug that has plagued the map for so long! I have set this ability to the Hero Altares now but I will test it on one of the shop buildings before I re-add it back completely.

Wait, new lordaeron is not compatable with King Arthas event, New Lordaeron path is ONLY when King Terenas is dead and Arthas will go to Blue Player and become undead. You asked whether Arthas gets deleted by New Lordaeron but he dosnt he just goes to Lich King player.

Well Kultiras path goes to the new 14th player if that ever gets added, so theres no point in adding it for dalaran, and as I mentioned before Dalaran already is quite strong and has some nice events. Not every single player needs a betrayal path.

Oh sorry there was alot to get through in my last replay so must have missed afew points!

Well, Free Will is allied to Illidari and Illidan can use the eye to release Sylvanas from Scourges influence.

Gilneas is an alliance path, Syndicate is Renegades but can join alliance through alterac path if it is classed as Broken.

Random question at @Onyx , what is wrong with Cult being able t unsummon Naxx? They would just suicide the building and gain nothing I don't see how this cna be abused unlike undercity which could permanently be unsummoned.
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 17:20
  8. Wipe away the time

Wipe away the time

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I used to work at LTA. I know most of maps bugs. i want to sort them out and tell you about it. but i dont't have enough time to do this. Even if I know a bug,I cant record it in time. It is very fragmentary. if you want to fix something, maybe you can ask me.
  9. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Ratings:
    +2,612 / 34 / -40
    14th faction confirmed?
  10. Hahay

Hahay

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    But see Marsh, we all agree on that point actually. Rangers are obviously required to use their limited units to be effective. The issue here is, a faction needs good units to spam to be relevant late game. Archers were the only such unit for Rangers. I understand the difficulty of designing such unit roster for a ranged themed faction, but limiting the only viable unit is not way to go.

Caster/Darkhan and Archer/Halduron paths, though i deduce they are removed.

Except right now Noxious Glade is a death sentence for grey. Unless the "adaptive" strategy that is to emerge here is fast flee from Lordaeron, that defeats the purpose of delaying Alliance. I'm going to repeat myself but I want to stress it out: instead of forcing it on grey players you can encourage them to pick bases other than Deathknell. At the very least make it random, but make needed changes so that all bases can be considered equal in terms of viability.

I was referring to Dragonmaw Port itself, not the cannon, seeing as many capitals cant be attacked by air.

I think I remember a time where i purposefully destroyed Azjol beforehand, and blue still got a fresh new one after getting destroyed. Maybe my memory fails me, maybe it's Wooden's work.

Edit:
    The thing about Naxx is not about abuse, it's just a quality of life change that would prevent noobs like zo_Om[sf] from accidentally unsummoning it.
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 18:43