1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Suggestions: Revamps

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Woodenplank, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodenplank

Woodenplank Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,233 / 8 / -0
    Well you CAN stay Scarlet, if you wish - I plan to remove the timer.
  2. Catan

Catan

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yay, :D now the only things im missing are Scarlet Bastion and SM (with Sally :D).
    Btw in the current version when Renault uses his ult he gets the "Reclaim Scarlet Monestary" skiill but can't use it.
  3. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

Ratings:
    +711 / 18 / -61
    Yea Sally wouldn't be bad, so no Risen? And Scarlet Onslaught iss alone??? And Uther with Draenei??
  4. Woodenplank

Ratings:
    +1,233 / 8 / -0
    Not decided on Risen.
    Yes Onslaught is alone - at least that's what I plan at the moment.
    Uther with Draenei? Well yes... Isn't that the way it's always been? Light blue controls Maraad and Uther as starting Heroes, and then the Draenei escape Outland... ?
  5. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

Ratings:
    +711 / 18 / -61
    If you had a fifth hero to onslaught then I'm fine, but it will be even rarer than rogue

Dont forget to make muru untargetable aftee changing ownership, will avois bugged draenei
  6. Woodenplank

Ratings:
    +1,233 / 8 / -0
    Ah yes, those were just off the top of my head. Scarlet Monastery should play a part, and Sally Whitemane could be fitted in. I think 5 Heroes is fair for a solo faction... Particularly considering that Dark Horde can be part of a 4man team and have 6...
    But Onslaught Heroes will all be revivable :rolleyes:
  7. LordUTher

LordUTher The Lightbringer

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I know that Woodenplank is no longer here, so this message is for future mapers. (Hello Marshmallow <3 <3 <3 <3)
    With future changes to LTF, many factions will be weakened, including Lordaeron who would lose the hydromancers, garithos and kul tiras. I then propose a compromise that would allow DG to keep Garithos, who remains a very powerful and essential hero at Lordaeron and it would be a disgrace for this proud and brave hero of Lordaeron to join Kul tiras. I would also suggest some things for Lordaeron "to stay in the race" as a member of the alliance. I don't think there are any changes to be made to the DG who betrays
    I would then suggest my suggestions by explaining why.
    ( LONGUE LIVE THE KING OF LORDAERON, GARITHOS THE FIRST )
    Kul tiras & Gilneas :

Give all worgen events to kul tiras, heroes too (delete arugal and add it in a search like rhonin, with a broken alliance condition with shadowfang's keep). Give him Gilneas early in the game. ( So yeah remove useless hostiles hostile that no one kills because everyone aim genn )

You never see a Worgen player, yet it's very far from being a bad faction, it only needs a little up. In a sense, the "new faction" Kul tiras is a perfect situation to dust off this poor worgens. By combining kul tiras and gilneas, we could get a playable faction, and interesting to play and we could see worgen, which are usually never played because Dalaran is much better. Worgens and sea guards +navy of Kul tiras will transform a faction that exists from the very first LTA into a playable faction.
    Give Scythe of Elune's quest only available for Arugal. Thus, this legendary item will only be available in case of broken alliance

Dalaran :

Removing worgen's path ( :'( useless path :'( )

Lordaeron :
    Lordaeron keep Garithos, who would be moved to Brill or the capital, or fenris keep since Menethil would belong to Kul tiras & Gilneas. Lordaeron must keep the College of Hydromancy, hydromancers are powerfull and Lordaeron can't part with it, so, just give it to Lordaeron. Anyway, Kul tiras will defend, like Silver enclave in Dalaran. Give the opportunity to create lordaeron's footman with King Arthas (So with broken alliance)

Lich King :
    Even if I forgot to say it, I will also speak here of the weakness of blue with the impossibility to make nerubians. We must find an alternative, I think that vrykuls are a good idea.
    Replace Anub'arak with Ymiron or something like that and make him revivable and improve utgarde's keep

I hope that you like these proposals and that Marshmallow will see this message
    and thanks for reading
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.