1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map Notice——The Dark Century

Discussion in 'Custom Projects' started by Accelerator, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Accelerator

Accelerator

Map Download: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/288617/
    Hi,guys,I am Accelerator,a map maker of the“the dark century”Now let me introduce this map to you

This is the first public version of the map.And add a single test function, if you are not familiar with the game, you can practice alone.
    If you find any problems, you can report them to me here.
    Legend:Hastur, the Lord of the Devil, was secretly plotting evil plans to rule the world.His brother Cthulhu perceived and secretly revived the ancient vampire count Dracula in R'lyeh to take this opportunity to completely destroy Hastur's evil plan.Meanwhile,Prince of Carcosa, wrapped in endless fate, is embarking on the path of becoming the chosen the savior for his country,but there was only despair waiting for him.The Carlos’s horde is ready to go,Desiring to subvert Hastur's ruling world.Heathen hide themselves in human beings for the sake of the Lord to offer one's own trivial sacrifices to the only God.The world has become confused with the struggle of all forces.Who will ultimately dominate the world?

Map Info:This is an overhead war strategy map based on the myth of Cthulhu and supplemented by some individuals.In this map you can control five forces.(There may be more in the future.)

Five forces:
    The followers of Cthulhu
    Hastur’s legion
    Carcosa’s people
    Heathen
    Carlos’s horde

Some special events:
    These are some special events.For example, Heathen could kill the Lord who conquered Naga Beach to get him and some Naga troops (like Gilneas in LTA).But if Cthulhu’s forces kill Lord Naga, he won't get it.But he'll get a recruit "deep ones".and so on

[​IMG]

A New mode:
    I call him the Overlord mode.Once the mode was adopted,The system will select a player as its overload.The rest of the players will automatically form alliances against him.If a player's capital is destroyed, he will fail directly.The overload player will receive + 3000 gold coins in five minutes.After that, got 1500 gold coins every five minutes.Until all the capital of the opposing players are destroyed or the overload’s capital are destroyed.So I added a 15 second Sacred Armor to the capital.Make sure you have enough time to come back in battle to defend your capital.
    [​IMG]

I have already English maps 80%.
    If nothing happens, the map will be released on the evening of Jan. 9 .

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Accelerator

Accelerator

some Terrain pictures Vanished,I'll try to fix it.
  3. Devolver

Devolver

I hope that by the end of December there will be a beta test by the new year
    p.s and will be the original undead
  4. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

Use imgur.com to upload your pictures or add them to the post as forum attachments.
  5. Accelerator

Accelerator

I have repaired the picture,thanks for your help
  6. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Why do you troll us with these? :D :(

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

Sadly enough we're seeing the same thing Sunstrider has posted.
    • This This x 1
  8. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

You need to pay more Yen to see them, you western infidels!

I'm a poor western infidel who can't see them, too. :(
    • This This x 1
  9. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

I can see them. Does this mean I am Chinese? :eek:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Excalibur

Excalibur

There is a problem with your picture.
    Lol.
    These damn companies in China have turned your pictures into advertisements.
    • Funny Funny x 1