1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map Progress!

Discussion in 'Fall of Draenor' started by Wrath_icefire, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane

Shit is going DAMN slowly
  2. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Hey if you're working on it even though its super slowly its still better than not being worked on at all. Keep up the great work Onyx :D
  3. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Or you could help him make it go faster since you seem interested in the map.
    If he want someone to help him of course.
  4. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Well I know what Onyx is talking about. It was our first map that me and Wrath created and it is a big mess since we had no experience in map making. So I expect, that it will take quite a lot of time to make it playable, balanced (even though it is quite impossible), fixed etc.

Anyway I am certain that with out new project: The Last Crusade it will not have any of the problems that were in FoD. I hope you will play our second map as well :D I am sorry, that I am not posting too much information about the map, but do not worry, when it is finished, you will get a plenty of info, pictures, videos, gameplays, instructions, scenarios, events, heroes, spells, tactics and many more, since we are really trying hard to make the game interesting even after playing several games --> meaning, that you have more possible scenarios of how to play the game as same race.