1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map Suggestions/Feedback

Discussion in 'Warbands of Artania' started by Draupne, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Draupne

Draupne Official BotR leftist whiteguilt hippie communist Brigand Map Maker

Here you can post suggestions and feedback for Warbands of Artania! Everything is welcome, as long as you keep it somewhat constructive.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Adalennor

Adalennor Lord of all salt Brigand

I have noticed that the Union has a hard time defending their capital because they are very spread out, i think a one time teleport to the capital would be nice.
  3. Vidovit

Vidovit Basileus Brigand Donator Harbinger of L:TA

Not sure what version i played but the Goblin faction only has one good city as a defense.
    The island cities are impossible to defend as you focus on the frontline city, problem is that once that town falls every goldmine and building you made is open to the enemy.
    The capital should be guarding the first gold mine at least in my opinion. (because you build your initial buildings there)
    • This This x 1
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  4. Alpun

Alpun Brigand

As gray you are able to corrupt Merchantsea HQ. But the gain is relatively low compared to what you have to do in order to ship ur hero thereto etc. I suggest either strengthening the undead fort on the isle or adding a corruption evet to merchantsee, corrupting the entire western city and splitting it into two halves.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nalesean

Nalesean The Angel of Death Donator Advisor Legend

Nice idea alpun, a city split would be cool actually.
  6. Draupne

Very cool idea, Alpun! Gonna try and work it out tomorrow.
  7. ProxPlayer

ProxPlayer "Unavoidable, Unkillable, I am the ANIMEFAG"

A think Pesta event should be little bit changed.A think near some of villiages (on union and pact side) will have up to 3 whitch Pesta can plague. After plaguing them all, whole villiage will become virulence side. They dont send any troops but they are nice defence bastion, and operation base.
  8. Cynicaldoubt

Cynicaldoubt Beekeeper Extraordinaire Brigand Donator Legend

Haven't had a chance to play in a while, however I would like to suggest you add the names of regions to the map in the same way 'Tirisfal Glades' is labelled in L:TA. It would prove invaluable as most new players wouldn't be familiar with the geography nor have memorised the map from the loading screen.
  9. Nalesean

Nalesean The Angel of Death Donator Advisor Legend

I would prefer something different too be honest, perhaps a signpost or 2 on the map, which allows you to access the world map when you stand close to it.
  10. Draupne

It is a good idea and a good way for new player to get to know the map. The signpost thing is a cool Idea, I just need to figure out a way to make it work...