1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medieval Zombie Invasion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Forsaken, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Forsaken

Forsaken Shal'dorei Map Maker

Medieval Zombie Invasion is a map created by ShinyPants and Forsaken as terrainer. It's a zombie defense map:​

Mzi.jpg

The Undead is causing damage and destruction across the human land. With their allies, together they'll cause mass destruction.
    The humans, desperately, join their troops to fight the evil as fast and intelligent as possible to prevent further undead advancement.​

How to play:
    Every faction has its strength and weaknesses (for example, green is focused on ranged units, blue in casters...). All the players must work together, and sometimes make some sacrifices to win the game. The undead must be smart, don't just spam zombies and attacking the humans straight on; Create new tactics to break throught their defeses. Every building/unit destroyed by the undead spawns a new zombie (exeception is human HQ which spawns abomination when destroyed). Also, be careful, 10 min left from the end, all the undeads gain +2 shards, that can be used at any human hero, and rapidly reduce his health and silencing him until he is killed, spawning a new zombie.

HUMAN
    • All humans need to defend their castles for 1 hour. The most recommanded and efficient tactic is to position units and Hold Position (H) in Choke Points (Small Passages), placing melee units in front, and archers/casters in the back.
    • Care with the priests, wizards, and some archers, as they can be killed with mana burn, thus spawning a zombie in their place which can result in total wipe.
    • Destroy the houses and kill villagers (only viable if "Lethal forces" is upgraded) to reduce the chance of undead using them to their advantage.
    UNDEAD
    • Whenever possible, assault all fronts of human defenses (just beware of the excess zombie you can leave as your units will cause lag if there are too many of them).
    • It is good and recommened to manaburn priests, heroes, sorcerers and archers (those who have mana) to achieve greater advancement and to disrupt humans.
    • Destroy the houses and kills villagers, so you have extra units and maybe outflank humans.
    Medieval Zombie Invasion have 4 release versions:
    I would advice play for now more riverlands and winterscape, those I've already edited the terrain, and the last two are being improving and will be updated soon.

Medieval Zombie Invasion: Riverlands
    http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/M.Z.I Riverlands 2.5.w3x

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

Medieval Zombie Invasion: Winterscape
    http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/M.Z.I Winterscape 1.6.w3x

4.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.jpg

Also, if you like the map, join us in Discord!
    https://discord.gg/9czM6ac
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. useminename

useminename Templar

I just play this everyday! Its amazing :D
    • This This x 1
  3. Thebig061

Thebig061 Hunter of Kal'Dorei Fans

4. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

Nice - good to see this here as well.
    Btw, Discord link not working. At least not for me.
    Says the invitation was canceled or something.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hawk

Hawk The White Wolf Map Maker

It expired they need to make a permanent discord link. :\
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  6. Forsaken

Thanks guys! I'll fix the link when i get home. :-)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SteakOnSpear

SteakOnSpear ᛊᛏᛖᚨᚲ ᛟᚾ ᛊᛖᚨᚱ Brigand

You should make a map that is just a big medieval urban city. Just with houses, squares, towers and fortifications where you can, make your stand.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 Hunter of Kal'Dorei Fans

Thats what Dwarves are everytime i play.
  9. Forsaken

I changed the link in description, It should work now ^^
    • Like Like x 2
  10. useminename

useminename Templar

Yea, now its ok.
    • Like Like x 1