1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft with BotR, 3/4'th edition (?)

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Spampolice, Jul 8, 2018.

?

hey what mod should we play my dudes?

1. omg the mod you chose spam its great

28.6%
  2. defo life in the village its very solid mod

14.3%
  3. whatever you say spam god ur so smart

42.9%
  4. LIFE IN VILLAGE HAS STREAMS, WHICH IS BY FAR BEST MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. DID SOMEONE SAY S T R E A M S?

14.3%
  6. STREAAAAAMSSSS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

sup cunts, it's like. The third or fourth year we're continuing the fine tradition of each and every warm summer retreating to our dark, dank and damp lairs to occupy our vacation or otherwise free time needlessly upon an ancient game literally made up of squares. now, this time around I and a few others felt that we should sort of return to the roots of minecraft, namely through having what is called a vanilla+ mod on it. the mod we've thus far honed in on is "Life in the Village". is preddy cool. based primarily around guiding villages to grow larger and better through usage of milleniare or whatever its called.

while it is up to change as to wether we'll play this mod or not, it is by far the best option of what we have seen thus far. And we've even gone as far as to contact the hosting company I intend to use and asking them if they could add it to their roster of pre-installed mods, which they were fine with, seriously, god bless these guys at nitrous. so uh yeah. discuss the mod or come with suggestions of other mods down below.

other than that, same as previous years rules will be decently lax. don't be a cunt and I won't need to do shit, everyone is as ever welcome. will be hosting for a month minimum, at which stage we might change the mod once every two weeks or so based on consensus from the people that actually play. speaking of, do say if you intend to at some stage play as that'll no doubt change how big a server I should rent.
    • Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. reddragon25

reddragon25

The Orespawn mod is in my opinion the best mod so far, it's for minecarft 1.7.10, also there is thaumcraft and thinkers construct, but I favor orespawn, it is a great mod with amazing bosses, epic weapons, and a lot of crafting recepies to remember.(Half of it is boss drops.)
  3. Spampolice

yeah but streams tho
  4. reddragon25

reddragon25

Just a suggestion.
  5. Spampolice

S T R E A M S T H O
  6. reddragon25

reddragon25

I don't care if it's streamed or not, if the mod/modpack is great then it's ok with me.
  7. Spampolice

8. reddragon25

reddragon25

9. AriusSunKing

AriusSunKing Heart of Iron Brigand Map Maker

You are really looking for trouble aren't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. reddragon25

reddragon25

No, I just don't know what to anserw that's all.Tried to suggest a few mods, but didn't intend to upset anyone in any way.