1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile games

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Nalesean, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Hey fellow nerds,

Im travelling a lot this summer, i dont have many days by the computer. However I kind of miss playing something so I’m wondering if anyone had any tips on decent games you can play from iPad/IPhone (Thats what i got with me usually).

Im not a huge fan of runner games or mobile mmo games, id prefer something single player. I used to love heroes of might and magic 3, maybe theres something similar?

Anyway all tips appreciated
  2. FruitSalad

FruitSalad

There's paper.io, that looks like Agar.io (the game in which you're a cell and you need to eat other cells to grow) but with territory, it's actually fun and kind of chill, and with a good challenge too
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

You could consider grabbing an emulator and play one of the old pokemon games on mobile. I usually did that a lot during summertime a few years ago
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 1
  4. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Uuuuuh I did that once too, was really fun. Can you get that to work for iPhone though? i had an android last time.
  5. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

I would be very surprised if iPhones had no compatible emulators for pokemon roms. I was on android too, and I played both FireRed and Emerald.
  6. FruitSalad

FruitSalad

You can totaly play it, a friend of mine did it with his Iphone
  7. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  8. Kael89

Kael89 Grand Admiral of Kul'Tiras

I heard about mobile Rome total war 1 for iPhone. Rome total war 1 , Rome total war barbarian invasion and Alexander.
  9. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Bloons, flow, crashlands, 2048, are the kinda games that keep me busy on transports and shizzle