1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life has no longer a purpose after Elf_Blademaster left

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by GinoFastidio, May 16, 2018.

1. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Yea,i've been created by the very Conglomerate of Hatred that Elf_Blademaster created into the Players with his attitude.

You may know me as Elf_FagMaster

But... What's the hunter without the Prey? Long gone are the good times where i could find him in Lobby to tilt him to his death.

Infact,he seems to have disappeared. My life has no longer a Purpose.

System must be shut down Untill a new threat Emerges. Untill then,i'll be hiding in the Shadows. Watching over you Bug abusers and Trollers.

What is Trolled may never Troll
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Have a cookie Have a cookie x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Thought you were writing your suicide farewell for a second there, glad it isn't.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

We shall forever be in your depth for your service. Tho many won't know your name and what you sacrificed for them, Always remember you are the hero Warcraft community needs but not the one it deserves...
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. Silroth

Silroth

Pretty sure he just changed his name and is still playing
  5. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Lets have a moment of silance to honor the sacrifices made by this great player to stop the ongoing war with the infamous commander of bug abusers and trolls Elf_Blademaster.
  6. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Indeed,but his Trolling has been Stopped or reduced,Infact he is scared from my shadow hiding in every corner
    • This This x 1
  7. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

Just like many wc3 players one day they just disappeared and never come back.
  8. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

That moment when you remember people from back in the day, I used to play a lot of Island Defense, and I would meet a certain person by the name of Mz.Flipp, he would always try and get green as a color, me and him in game would often pick the same race and just troll the shit out of the titan. Man those were some good fucking games, I dearly miss that fucker. My bromance has ended.