1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National Brigand Archive :P

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Arlt, Jan 17, 2018.

1. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei GirlGamer BTW Shaman Map Maker

I know da wey 1639AF5C-FD8D-443B-B87D-C4A7E74972F9.jpeg
    • This This x 1
  2. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur White Knight Brigand Donator

[​IMG]
    • This This x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

These particular... memes (?) honesty make me feel like I’m 200 years old. I find it so patheticly unfunny, dull and frankly sad that I cant quite express it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  5. Arlt

Arlt High King Website Admin

Also an important event in BotR history. ;)
    • Savage Savage x 3
  6. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

*cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck*

But yeah, you might be right.

------------

Also, we shouldn't forget:

Tuskarr D-Day in Battle for Gilneas.

It was a year/years/ a decade ago, when a young boy named PokemanHarald decided that he could create videos.
    Thus he created videos and he saw that they were fine.
    On the second day of PokemanHraleds' creation he also realized that there was a world editor, which he discovered to be the source of his many beloved casted maps on YouTube.
    Since more maps mean more videos for new views on Youtube, he decided that he would create maps for fun.
    So he started with a complete campaign and showed it on stream.
    But never released it.

Afterwards Harold decided that he felt lonely.
    So he created BotR.
    Oh... no... wait! BotR existed already. Well, fuck it, the Norwegian Messias saw that there were some people dwelling in their caves and he brought them civilazaischn or whatever.
    And thus BotR with Horald was born.
    So with a clan behind him he also learnt that there where some other guys who also loved maps.
    Like EmperorFalafel, FrayzingFeeters, Bräm52Gaming, MyNetto, Aralt and Beelover.
    They were all jerks. <3
    But he also learnt to know da wae. AriusSinking, who also loved maps as much as he did. So he told Hroled that his maps are bullshit, since they lacked the german touch, which evry famous map needs.

And so they created on the fourth day Battle for Gilneas, since we skip the Lordaeron-map. The narrator remembers from this time only that the Lordarun-map was so good, it even had a UoS bootleg version, made by 60ShadesofGrey.
    And yeah... and then he created Battle for Gilneas, because the first version was too good to be released. It is rumored that Hraled Metzen creates with Arius every year a new Battle for Gilnaes map, which they don't share with the other cavemen, as its too good to play it, so they always release the shitty versions, cuz Hralot hates people.

Anyways!
    In the year 2069 EmpraFlawful aka shitty narrator, who bans people from BotR forum for fun (because we hate people on Bri-goat-T-Ar), was invited to test one of the shitty versions.
    WHEN SUDDENLY OUT OFF HEAVEN THE SAVIOR GOTREK THE GREAT ASCENDED IN HIS GLORY TO IMPROVE BATTLE FOR GILNEAS EVEN FURTHER!
    The prophet spoke that on the fifth day Battle of Gilneas will feature another important race of Azerothian history, called
    The Tuskarr!
    Riding on their magnificent giant turtles they would harass the coasts of Scumneas within an event, which became from nowon be known as the Tuskarr D-Day.
    Wisdom was spread by the holy words of the Prophet, as he left afterwards and was never seen again.
    We miss you, Gotrek. ;-;

Either way: Since Harlet hates people, he rather decided to not implement the Tuskarr D-Day in a public version.
    The hope that the Norwegian stone heart could be melted some day still remained among the cavemen, but Hrolad remained as true to his words as Garrosh held dear to his promise to nuke Theramore some day.
    Tuskarr D-Day is since the disappearence of Gotrek a myth, which still haunts the mudshacks of Botrkadousch, having inspired similiar D-Days on other occassions (like for example the Dragonmaw-D-Day on the coasts of Northrend, led by the magnificent Nekrosh Carcrasher). Huruld created eventually a Northrend map, which had a good Azjol Narub fight and another Lordaron map on alternate Lordaeron, based on WoW's most recent expansion 'Battle for Azzinoth', which will feature Northern Nordaeron as a new continent,
    but due to the lack of Tuskarr D-Day people stopped playing Gilneas for Battle for the moment.
    And then everyone died.

The tragic end, based on a true story.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  7. Arlt

A small video of back when @Marshmalo's Zombie Rising first came out. :-)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

True, I miss the old times, when I had the time to just sit around and play Azeroth Wars :D way more simple.

Anyway, I was thinking of contacting the old guys and puting an old game of Azeroth Wars back together? I am in a contact with Wrath almost daily, could get Aurius, Arlt etc. (sorry for not being named) and host a good old AWLR.

Maybe even Azothan could cast it :D
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Awlr lags like crazy on my laptop and I despice the newest version. But yah of course I would play if some oldies would show up ^^.
  10. Arlt

I'm game but I am not quite sure what version is the best one.
    I haven't played the latest versions as I haven't been satisfied with them. :p