1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Dragonball Super movie revealed!!

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Empress Azshara, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

Is coming 14.12.2018
    is called
    Dragon Ball Super "Broly"
    Dhrc1rjU0AAqkmb.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Wait. Is that true?

In the poster i see goku and vegeta in the center, with broly behind them as the evil, and... Yamcha!? Above them, as god?

God yamcha of the fans finally canon? :DDD
  3. Julian

Julian just a simple Lich Shaman

yamcha got a hyper buff and is going to master Ultra instinct Kappa
  4. Empress Azshara

This was posted by Toei DhsV-VYUcAAe47E.jpeg and this was posted by toriyama on twiter
    DhtOua7X4AY8JUT (1).jpeg
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Fans wanted Krillin back once again, fans wanted Thensian back once again, fans wanted Master Roshi back once again. Like in old good times... And they got an OP buff in few days and put them over the lvl of goku in ssj 3 :D. They could even defeat buu in DBZ with their power lvl in DB super. They got the "good stuff" of all dragon ball... The techniques! Krillin blinding enemies and using his kienzan to cut them in parts (in canon, he could have killed freezer in Namek with his death disc if freezer didnt avoid it at the last moment!), Thenshian with his great ki explosion, wich was even able to hold cell... And Master Roshi being the master of them all, with the weirdest and strongest techs (remember he is "no longer human", what looks like a pervert old man, indeed, is a fucking strong warrior, maybe the strongest human alive, that is nearly inmortal due to aging...).

Toriyama added all that stuff just due to one thing: please the fans. But he forgot one simple thing: Yamcha. He was a great rival of Goku in his young ages, and is a charismatic character. He even did his best agaisnt cell, even if he had to die for humanity. He is the symbol and hero of much dragon ball fans, because he is a simple human (as krillin), not op, no inmortal, no of an awesome warrior race, not magic... But being a fucking simple human, he trained and gave his best to save everyone, he is a true hero.

And now i read Toriyama's post and it says: "content all you fans will enjoy", and a guy who looks like Yamcha is on the poster... Toriyama, did u forget Yamcha on Super advisedly to give him his own role in this new film? Tons of people felt trolled when no one asked yamcha to fight with them in the team (he is supposed to be just a bit weaker than krillin or tien), when buu got slept, people was sure yamcha would be the next one, and Toriyama put that pics of him saying "i would leave them come to ask me" and "why they dont ask me?", etc. Toriyama knew what fans wanted, and he trolled us (as he always does :D). Then he picked Freezer as last fighter, a great enemy of Goku, probably his bigest enemy in all history of DB, and people was like "whaaat?".

Toriyama, did u troll us so much just to show us now the true power of Yamcha? In a film just to him? All "i will leave them to beg me to help them in the tourney" that Yamcha said in super, was not overconfidence, but true power? Has Yamcha being training in secret to become much stronger since he died vs Cell and couldnt do a shit vs Boo? Did he fell useless and wanted to fix that? Does Yamcha to be a hero and has gotten some kind of hiden power? Krillin has been "touching his balls" for years, fucking his exrobot wife and caring his lill daugther, and he got OP; Gohan has been studying, fucking Videl and taking care of Pan for years, and he got muscles and OP in days... Why Yamcha couldnt be now fucking powerful if Toriyama says he has been training all this time while the rest enjoy life?

We want Yamcha OP human once for all! We want a trully human hero! No more SSJ with opness power being unable to be defeated. No more "hidden powers" in the last seconds to become a god unbeatable. U did well with N17 wining the tournament instead of goku, now, do the same, and make Yamcha the Hero of the film instead of Goku. We want cool heros, no goku brainless opness! Make Yamcha great again!
  6. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

7. Empress Azshara