1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northrend: The Conquest forum game

Discussion in 'Forum/Clan Games' started by DenIS318, May 12, 2019.

1. DenIS318

DenIS318

Hello, I'm author of the Northrend: The Conquest (previously called as Northrend: The Aftermath), I'm would like to release this map soon, I've tested a lot recently but I never got full house and still not sure about which will happen if there will be 11 players. So, I think forum game could help me to get more people (if they will like the map) for tests and in balance issues especially. It could be good if you will not host this version after this game anymore and wait for official release. I'm not sure about release date now, I'm need to know your opinion about is this map ready to be released or not.
    Anyone can join this game if you will reply to this thread or DM me.
    There is a discord for this map, anyone can join it and send suggestions/bugs reports and etc.
    Discord.gg/wEgJAAv
    Kil'jaeden has commanded Illidan Stormrage to travel to Northrend to destroy the Frozen Throne. Arthas Menethil, the Lich King's champion, has returned to Northrend to defend his master. The conquest of Northrend has began!
    Game starts in TFT timeline, when the Arthas and Illidan had arrived to Northrend, and covers WOW events as well.
    There are 11 factions fightning each other. Gameplay is similar as in maps like Azeroth wars, LTA, LTF, KTA and etc. This is strategy map with control points which provides income. Each faction has some unique upgrades, faction paths and gameplay. There are some features like both Trappers and Blood Elves could go New Dalaran path, same with Illidari/Blue Dragonflight with Twilight's Hammer path. Some factions haves sub-paths, like Drakkari Empire, they could either sacrifice Loas and empower Malakk and troops, or aid their help and receive ability to summon their avatars. There also some rare factions, like Iron Dwarfs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game date: 19.05.2019
    Time - 20:00 CEST (we could wait around 10 minutes for people if it will be needed)
    Game name: NorthrendTC (probably will be hosted like a closed game, so you will need to write exactly name to join)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm hope that we will got 11 players, but we could play without full house if it will be needed.

Illidari's Forces:​
    • Blood Elves: Icebreaker
    • Illidari: @Onyx
    Scourge:
    • Scourge: @DenIS318
    • Cult of the Damned: Default_Diamond
    Alliance:
    Drakkari:
    • Drakkari Forces: @SilenceX
    • Drakkari Empire: Awers
    Nerubians: @anden
    Blue Dragonflight: @Stalin