1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obamacare and Trump

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by TheKaldorei, Jan 10, 2017.

1. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei GirlGamer BTW Shaman Map Maker

With Trumps ianugeratuon coming in 11-12 days and the Republican parties plan to repeal Obamacare (otherwise known as the Affordable Care Act) is widely known and a big help in Trump winning the presidency.
    The wise choice would be to slowly repeal the act, and slowly integrate "Trumpcare" to replace it as just up and Removing it would cause upheaval.
    Thoughts, what should God-Emperor Trump do?
    Edit: Did you guys hear about the "drive-thru Seqouah being down due to the storm in Northern Cali?
  2. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

I have heard a few horror stories about Obamacare and i have seen the ballance, both make me very optimistic that trump will do better
    [​IMG]
  3. Mangros

Mangros High General Brigand

[​IMG]
  4. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Mangros

Mangros High General Brigand

You didnt get my point? I hate erdogan and now he has declared presidental(Monarchy).
  6. SteakOnSpear

SteakOnSpear ᛊᛏᛖᚨᚲ ᛟᚾ ᛊᛖᚨᚱ Brigand

Ha already said that he wouldn't remove it. He is just going to change the things that are shit and keep the few things that everybody likes. I can't remember exactly what those things were but, that's what has been said.
  7. Spampolice

Spampolice The Soulflayer Shaman

Having gone through that very Sequoia tree, i am depressed. qq
    • This This x 1
  8. ABDeL

ABDeL

He likes:
    • Insurance companies not being able to deny people with pre-existing conditions
    • Young people being covered on their parent's insurance until 26 years.
    Unsure:
    • Obamacare Mandate which requires every American to enroll in health insurance could stay or go, no definitive answer.
    He Hates:
    • The "lines between the states" which creates inter-state health insurance monopolies by shielding them from competition.
    • Forcing small businesses to shoulder the cost of Obamacare, or hire less people, which means less growth in the economy.
    • This This x 1