1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pictures of You

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Enclop, May 3, 2015.

1. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

I didnt insult Cael, but you call me "asshole". I dont need to write anything else to probe you are the wrong one here. Anyone not mindwashed and with a minimum of logic will instantly see the hole in ur sentence.

And i dont care a shit about what do u think this thread is for. But this thread is to share ur pics and comment them with partners, and @Talinn posted a great pic of her commenting that she looks androgyn and that started a conversation about androgyn beauty and bras, and u are no one to tell me, she or whoever wants to share their opinion politely to stop talking about that pic.

Have a nice day and dont fight in wars that doesnt need to be fought.
  2. Cael

Cael The UoS Fag

I mean where’s the lie

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

Does anyone care cuz Cael got sad? He clearly go everywhere telling he is fagg literaly how can he get sad by my español friend
    • This This x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

LOOK AT THIS BIG OL GAYBOY

also gracia stop he'd like that
    • This This x 2
  5. lynkanek

lynkanek

this is not selfie tho
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

but hes making my fewllow español frend to feel bad
  7. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Cael, seriously. If u think giving u a friendly advice is an insult. If u think someone being nice with u and giving u a tip to be happier. If u think someone noticing u that u have an afective or mental disorder and u should ask for profesional help is an insult... U are worse than what i noticed at first time... Im sorry for u, u really need psicologist help man.

If people tells u what u are doing wrong or what u should improve or what you should fix in ur behaviour to have a better life, u shouldnt take it as a personal attack, but a polite helpful tip.

So if someone tells u "u are fat, u need to eat healthier, go to the nutricionist" or "u dont see propelry, u should go to check in the oculist" (im not saying u are fat or blind, its just an exmaple...) u would rage too? No! Cause they are giving u a good advice. So did i, but instead of taking care of eyes or body, i talked about mind and emotions, and u shouldnt discard that so quickly, being mentally stable is really needed to have a proper life and be able to be happy.

So, no. I didnt insult u at all. Stop spaming and filling the threat with garbage to center it around u. U see how i was right? We were talking about beauty and bras, pics and jokes. And since u came to demand attention we are just tense, arguing... Just to allow u to fill ur fee of attention :/
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Arlt

Arlt Brigand Legend

I don’t think you know what is an insult then. Telling someone to get help from a psychologist without any information about the person’s background is pretty much an insult to the person’s presumed mental health. That is an example of an insult.
    Also, don’t presume that you know what is happiness to him. Thanks.
    • This This x 5
  9. Cael

Cael The UoS Fag

Tbh it didn’t upset me and I wasn’t insulted, I felt sad for @Elbadruhel for being so serious and unfunny that he couldn’t see the joke in my post and was trigger by somthing as simple as a selfie , in a thread about selfies. My photo was literally just the file size that a iPhone uploads at so it’s the same as most of the ones if seen in this thread. Guess he’s just a meme at this point, and that says a lot coming from me lol.

Sarcastic edit: @Elbadruhel i think your lack of humour stems from autism and suggest you seek psychological help. Just some friendly advice teehee
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Talinn

Talinn Map Maker

Uhm

Posts abour talinn when??
    • Funny Funny x 2