1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progress Information

Discussion in 'The Last Crusade' started by Smyl, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Terrain - 95%
    • Eastern Plaguelands - 100%
    • Western Plaguelands - 97,5%
    Wait... (100+97.5)/2 = 98.75... WITCHERY!
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  2. Devolver

Devolver

ohhh yes I'm already in euphoria but it would be fun if you made a short summary of the factions
  3. Wrath_icefire

Wrath_icefire Paragon Brigand Map Maker Legend

Will do so once I get home :-)
  4. Devolver

Devolver

ok,but you could give a more accurate release date
  5. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Are you working on that? :D Or shoudl I do it?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Devolver

Devolver

are you really back? could you just say about the faction
  7. Smyl

Well do not know what to call exactly back. When I was on high school I was active and had a lot of time to spend it here on BH or playing games in Warcraft. Now I am just sometimes checking this section of BH, working bit by a bit on the map with Wrath and mostly focusing on studying and working.

About the factions:
    Humans like said are Tyrs Hand and Hearthglen.

Tyrs Hand player has for example Maxwell Tyrosus, Eligor Dawnbringer, Archmage Dosantos and Korfax. This player has crapy melee units, but is more focused on the casters who are versatile in damage and support.

The Fight between these two will be mostly north from Corrins Crossing. It is important to say that a lot of undeads went rogue after LK died, so the Stratholme player does not control any units beside in Stratholme and Darrowshire (which is an outpost of Stratholme player).

Stratholme player has Aurius Rivendare (Baron Rivendare was slained, Aurius replaced him).
    And also Kel Thuzad. Kel Thuzad will start in a ghost form, can do damage and can be killed. Once he finds is phylacentry (not impented yet, right now he needs level 6) he will transform into a physical form.

In Eastern Plaguelands you have alot of undead creeps that can be killed for gold. For Tyrs Hand it wil be important to destroy Darrowshire soon, so it can control easily the souther part of the Eastern Plaguelands.

Hearthglen is unlike from Tyrs Hand focused on melee strong units. It will have possibility to revive Uther, restore the Order of the Silver Hand (paladins) and has for example Tirion.

Hearthglen will have an option to go with its forces north and obtain many of the human villages which surivived the third war. Hearthglen will now have a harbour (which is a bit further from the main town). Northern human villages are located in a zone called Northern Lordaeron, which is not included in World of Warcraft, but it is many times mentioned in lore. This way, you will have an option to see how it looks like.

Second option is to go and rush and help an outpost in Andorhal. Andorhal is a contested territory between Humans and Scourge. Later there will be a third base for the Forsaken.

Cult of the Damned (Scholomance player) will have for example Gandling, Raj and more. this player is focused on magic unlike Stratholme (forgot to say, hat Stratholme is focused on melee units).
    Cult of the Damned has a big objectiv to obtain really fast Andorhal, since if it looses Andorhal, they will ahve really hard times holding on just in Caer Darrow.

So this a bit about the factions.

Please @Wrath_icefire create a new section if you want to create, where you go into more details. This info was just short so you know what to expect.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Devolver

Devolver

where new news?
  9. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Hearthglen looks the most interesting by far, then stratholme. And last ones Tyrs and Scholo. Specially Scholo looks boring and weak. With no cool things to do.

Btw, there is a way between Caer Darrow and eastern plaguelands in the east? Maybe reaching Darrowshire? If there isnt, it looks like Humans have much geographical advantage over scourge factions.
  10. Smyl

I suppose you are right with the Scholo. And yes humans control more territory at the start, but for example Hearthglen is scattered around and need to unite, while Scholo will try to prevent that and attack asap before Hearthglen can unite the villages.

There is no passage from Caer Darrow to eastern plaguelands.

Also this is no the final, we will try to make Scholo more interesting.
    that's why we have beta testers to help us do that. we want to give us also some ideas etc.