1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progress Information

Discussion in 'The Last Crusade' started by Smyl, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

U can set Alonsus chapen with a small destructible inside, while its alive, alonsus chapel has an area that kills/heavy dmg uds that comes nerby the chapel. If the destructible falls, Alonsus chapel is taken by flames. So Uds will have it hard to conquer full stratholme (like in lore), but if other team in future, like Horde, kills that small orb/doddad/what u want, uds will be free to rampage.
  2. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

But you do realise, that Stratholme is completly under control of the Undeads? So they would just go in and destroy it in first 10 second of the game.
  3. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

No if u set it insta kills uds inside the area. But may be too op. Or make it make HIGH dmg, that will kill several units or heavily dmg then before taking the orb down. So Ud player may prefer dont to risk so much resources and lealve it alive, in fear of remnants attacking him while he is recovering. Idk, u asked :p
  4. Smyl

I understand that I asked :D I just do not see a point of making it. It is also at the probably most important entrance to the Stratholme so I think it would be just annoying. I was rather thinking, that it could somehow be connected with Uther, because he became a paladin here.

Some story to Uther. It is a path for the Hearthglenn player, you need to gather some lost items, defeat a boss and of course get to the Uthers Tomb, then you can revive him - (it sounds rather easy then it is done).

But it is true, that after you get Uther, Cult is probably nearly dead, and if you get to Alonsus chapel, then the Stratholme player is as well, so it would be probably pointless, but when we have more faction, mid and late game will become an option :-)
  5. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Well all humans inside of Tyr's Hand during Cata were turned into risen but adventures with BrotherHood of the Light purged the city so Argent controls the city idk at which point in Cata it has happened (early,in the middle,at the end etc) but i think that your idea is not bad also if you would like to skip to Legion Argent made a base in Alonsus Chapel but before it was destroyed by Blood knights. I would say make it neutral or repairable or an event for humans
  6. Smyl

Hmm, that is actually interesting with the Tyr´s Hand. If have time, since I now it is mostly Wrath who is doing all the job done on the map. I might change a bit that the human player in the Western Plaguelands will control only Light´s Hope chapel and some unis in front of the Tyr´s Hand, where they would attack the Risen and then claim it. Not sure if it would work, it might be worthless to make. On one hand it would be interesting, but on the other we would need to do something with the Stratholme player, to slow him down. In any case, I want to hear your opinions.

About the Alonsus Chapel, I got some ideas now, we might do it that it will boost the casters of the western human player, it can boost Uther and Tirion (eastern human player) and something to do with Aurius Rivendare, not sure what yet.

I think I might do something that when human player manages to gain a foothold in Stratholme, he can gain the Alonsus Chapel and it will rebuilt part of the Stratholme around it. (this will require a lot of work, so I am not yet sure if it will ship with the initial game).

If you have any ideas on what to do with Aurius and his connection to Alonsus chapel, I would love to hear it. (FYR, Aurius is at this moment a death knight, not a paladin, he is a hero for Stratholme player, replacing Baron Rivendare as the death knight of Stratholme (original Rivendare was killed by heroes and Aurius in Wotlk, Aurius received a fatal wound and you leave him to die next to Rivendare, in Cata, he replaced the Baron and became Aurius Rivendare).
  7. Smyl

Hey guys, so I am back from my vacation and soon Wrath will be as well. I have started finishing the map, so various tool tips, final touches on the terrain etc.
    I have talked with few of you, who would like to participate on beta testing and I just want to assure you, that once Wrath is back (end of July) we will release the map into closed beta testing first.

So let´s put it into a timeline:
    End of July - Wrath returns
    1.8.2018 - closed beta testing starts (we still have open slots)

5.8.2018 - first official 2 vs. 2 fight under supervision starts
    9.8.2018 - second official 2 vs. 2 fight under supervision starts
    mid August - estimation of the release.

If you want to participate in beta testing please contact me.
    • Like Like x 1