1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant thread

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by ZeroFlotsie, Aug 6, 2017.

1. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

upload_2017-8-6_11-50-57.png

You know this Iliya guy right, well now he has tried to mess with the wrong person. For those who don’t know who he is, he is a pretentious Australian person who thinks he is the best player and mr.knowitall. He claims to have played the highest amount of games of LTF. Let us look at his total amount of games on MakeMeHost currently he has 545 games. I currently have 2239 total games played on MMH. (This is only on my main account, I have multiple alts that I play on) He also claims to have hosted “pro games”. In which a fair group of people showed up but I will talk about these separately. He plays but two races, Dwarves and Dark Horde. His advice should not be weighed as heavily as is. Since he very doubtfully decent at any of the other races. You could compare him to CynicalDoubt when talking about these two races.

In these pro games, everyone on the forums was able to sign up, yet these games were definitely filled with people who are well self-proclaimed professionals. Now do not get me wrong, I do not consider myself a pro player what so ever. But people like Frozen, Nalesean, Mesis, Arius or others did not sign up for any of these games. These games that were hosted were not “pro games” but merely “forum games”. One more thing with the issues that LTF has is the amount of crashing. In every single game that is being played at least 1 person crashes within the first 30 minutes and 3 more or so within the hour. You simply cannot host a “pro game” considering how insanely unstable LTF is right now. For instance, out of my last 5 games of LTF I have crashed in 4 of them.

But my issue with this person lies in a different area. His blatant persona, of thinking he is a “know it all” and if people disagree with him then they are completely uninformed in what way LTF works. He might even call you oblivious of how Warcraft 3 works in general. He hosts games while playing with an Australian ping how do you even play decently with a ping of around 180ms. While others in the game might have pings as low as 8 (EU Fibre OP).

This is just a heads up towards him and other people. Whether you donate to the website or not. You will have to behave. This kind of behaviour will in the long run not be accepted by the community that is on the forum.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • This This x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

But... two races.
    That's more than 'New Dalaran'. :<
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • This This x 1
  3. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Girl Brigand

He sends those on private messages because he wants to give you the D not because he wants to show you how to play. HE JUST JUSTIFICATE THE WHOLE GIVING THE D LIKE WANTING TO HELP YOU.
    DONT FALL FOR THIS
    HE DID SAME WITH ME
    • What? What? x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Vidovit

Vidovit Basileus Brigand Donator Harbinger of L:TA

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • This This x 2
  5. Cynicaldoubt

Cynicaldoubt Beekeeper Extraordinaire Brigand Donator Legend

Recognize.
    :(III)-
    • Have a cookie Have a cookie x 1
  6. Spampolice

Spampolice Magos Shaman

I didnt think anyone took him seriously to begin with.
    But then again, Cynical managed to convince everyone he's -actually good- at Dalaran, so who knows.

Shitting out walls of text does not justify an argument, just saying.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

something something something ausies being a cunt something something something

TL DR pona is obviously best player because he does not play those maps anymore

gid gud
    • This This x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

Wow, judging people by their connection to the game. :p

Thinking you are knowledgeable at a game isn't a bannable offence, right? I mean, you can just ignore him..
    • Like Like x 2
    • What? What? x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Making game worse is not a good thing is it? Since Marsh seems to listn to the most vocal and not the most knowledgeable
    • This This x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Tdmien123

Tdmien123 Champion of Darkness Brigand

His so called 6v6 pro games usally end up in a 3v9 pro game and thats most of his game, and with his suggestions on giving dwarves a chance to fight the Legion team made Marsh think to add a Cannon for them, and saving the best for last he thinks he Firebolt from Antonadis is fine and "Balanced".
    • Like Like x 1
    • What? What? x 1