Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr' started by Marshmalo, Sep 6, 2015.
Any chance for a thread with all of the secrets for people who are curious as to what they all are?
Well sure, theres not actually that many hidden things as people think. I'll list them here:
The following can be triggered by a Lore Stone item or the Mystics Special skill:
- Summoning the Marsh Ghost within the stone circle in the Marshlands
- Summoning hero shadows in the Stone Circle South of Highpeak village.
- Summoning the corrupt Treeman at the dead tree west of Talabhiem.
- Summoning the Tomb King North - West of Highpeak Village.
- Summoning the Necrimancer master at North - East of map.
- Opening the portal to the underworld north of Talabhiem, within the circle of spikes.
As a spirit you can gain a new hero by possessing the Witch character, she is North of Sorrowville.
I think thats it, there was more hidden and special missions I intended to add but I've stopped working on this map for now. Hope this helps!
Thanks so much! It's really nice to be able to guide new players and show them how to use their lore stones/the mystics ability, and also tell them how to get an additional chance with the Witch.
Ah, you missed some! Healing the tower at the ruined church to the east will give a level i think?
Beautiful map and beautiful story.
Small Patch: 3.95
"Arise faithful beast! Your master has need of you once again..."
- The Zombie Dragon has been replaced by a Monsterous Fel Bat, which is more inkeeping with the Vampire Theme of the Map. (Screenshot)
- The Fel Bat also has some new abilities.
- The Mage has a personal quest: Channel the power of the Rune stones. He can now use his Channel magic ability to summon a shield at any of the 3 Runestones, this prevents the Vampyr Lord from harnessing their power for the next 5 minutes and also grants an additional +1 level to the mage.
- The Mage is now invulnerable while casting Teleport.
- Vampyr Lord and Wife will play more random sound speaches when casting spells to give them more character.
- Ghost of Wychwood Mill encounter has been made slightly easier.
- Bastion aura range, which decreases Vampyrs Armor when near a Village, has been reduced from 4000 to 3000.
- Musketers Ensnare ability now only affects air but can be used on Gargoyles and the Giant Fel Bat
DL LINK: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/282254/
Already up in mmh, nice.
Another small update!
- The Vampyr Lord can summon the Chill of Winter accross the land, causing any living, enemy units to slowly wither and die. Organic, enemy living units will slowly take damage over time. Lasts 3 minutes and has a one time use only.
- Teals gets some starting units for Creeping with the Vampyr Hunters west of the main city.
- Fel Bat HP reduced from 17500 to 15000 (-2500).
- There is now a floor rune at every special location where a Lore Stone can be used to summon a boss or event to make it easy for players to see where these are. This dissapears when the event is used up.
- The King has the ability to resurect Teals Fallen Heroes.
- There is a beutiful fountain in the centre of Talabhiem city.
- New map preview image.
- Fel Bats death animation has been fixed.
- Improved Shading on Fel Bat
- New HQ lamp post doodad model has been used.
- Increased the time between period refugee and Soldier patrol spawns.
- Depplord Revenant Creep has hp decreased from 4k to 3k.
- Grey gets a reminder about his personal mission to channel the Runestones 20 minutes into game.
- Vampyr Consort and Corrupted Priestess have swaped their Mana Brn/Shadow strike abilities.
- Vamyr Consort has increased movement speed.
- Cinematic Text now also displays for Teal.
- The forest at the South East now uses the dark, hight quality tree models.
- Teals healing campfires cna now be targeded by enemies.