Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marshmalo, Jun 8, 2018.
Any plans for adding AI Kingdoms to fill empty Slots or for Singleplayer Games?
@Marshmalo where is Battle Royale The aftermath btw? Gotta blend with the trend.
I have just made a quick update to adjust the balance on Zombie Mode and afew other minor changes, the difficulty on Zombie mode has bene increased somewhat.
- Gold and Iron compensation from defeated players in Zombie Mode has bene reduced.
- Damage frost Watchers Frost arrows has been reduced from 12 to 8.
- Damage from Zombie boss death explosion on buildings has bene increased.
- Duration of Crystal sentinels has bene reduced.
- Zombie attack damage bonus has been increased.
- More Zombies are raised for the last 10 minutes before Hive ind appears.
- Zombies no longer start off with -5 armor.
- Fixed Guardian death animation bug.
- Infect no longer just works on heroes.
- Hive mind has additional means to defend itself.
- Most zombies are 50% more vulnerable to spell damage.
lol yeah I am on abit of a Zombie craze right now arn't I
Well maybe thats posisble now @somefaggot is helping but it would be so complicated to do and we have other priorities of things t fix and add right now. So even if its possible its not on the "to do" list.
lol do you mean like a hunger games map or something?
AI would be cosmically basic if added. What I could do is enable the basic AI for zombies since rn they just patrol and use spells, with the AI theyd creep and attack enemies they see on the map. Would work with some simple AI for bandits as well.
Ps, howd marsh did you miss the Battle Royale craze? Fortnite, PUBG...
Too busy working on quality Maps. SMH...
We need a second team.
Place the zombie as a separate player on the second team.
Our WC3 platform requires two players (which can be AIs) to be in different teams to start the game. This is a strange request. But it has to be like this.
In addition, I hope to improve the hotkey. Most units do not have hot keys.
Defensive rune damage is too low. There is almost no threat to zombies.
There should be at least 1200 damage in 10 seconds.
So who ever made your Chinese platform never thought about people wanting to play co-op? lmao pretty shit. :]
Clan UoS completed it last week.
UoS supreme thank you.
I can open the second team by modifying the w3i file. This will be compatible with the platform.
But each modification takes a lot of time, which is very troublesome. And it may cause BUG.
I'd say fix platform.