1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROTV Patch Notes 2.1

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

CONTENT
    - Map has been expanded to the east
    - Large creep area in th shadow woods to the east
    - New Village: Eastwold.

GENERAL
    - All Vampire types die at sunbreak including summoned tentacles.
    - Summoned Vamp Tentacles now deal piercing damage type (this makes them less effective at aiming down bastions and heroes.)
    - Grave Guard and Flesh Feasters are limited to max 30 (too much unit lag).
    - Corpse Summoners are limited to 24
    - Hired Labourers from Teal player will only auto harvest nerby lumber if the nearby Bastion is at full health (if below full health they will auto repaire it).
    - Restock times of basic troops like soldiers and archers have been decreased.
    - Converted Vampires have 50 food limit instead of 100.
    - Varghiests and Monstrosities are no limited to 3 for converted Vampire hunters.
    - Vampire hunters which have been converted to evil have +200 more hp.
    - Raise corpse and Raise skelton CD has bene increased from 1 second to 2.
    - Harald has +300 hp and damge of his fire damage increased from 15 to 25.
    - Harald will auto attempt to Wind Walk when his life becomes less than 300.
    - Bastions will automatically attempt to cast rally militia when issueing a reinforcement.
    - The Vampire Lord has acess to all legendary items at his underworld same as VHs.
    - The seekers dispel damage to summoned
    - Seekers stun duration has bene decreased from 3.5 sec to 2 sec at level 4 but damage has bene increased.
    - Damage on Healers Tears of Hysh spell has bene increased.
    - Dark Conversions no longer works on town vendors.
    - Blues Smite spell now also casts knockback.
    - Northern Rangers attack speed has been decreased and poisoned arrows now lasts less time on heroes.
    - Spells do 10% less damage to heroes.
    - Bloodknights can now raise summoners.
    - Vampires can purchse the Seers staff of Souls which can summon a soul scout anywhere on map.
    - The King has an aura which damages vampires until the 3rd day, this prevents early game aims on the king. The king will automaticaly attempt to cast divie shield if his health becomes less than 900. King has +1000 hp.
    - All epic items cost 2000g instead of 1500.
    - There are now 4 Rune Stones laced throughout the map. These can be Corrupted by Vampires and used like normal Huanted gold mines to gather gold. Added functionality for Vampire Hunters to do something special with Rune stones will be added later.

BUGS
    - Item drops are now fixed
    - Sell and buy lumber tooltip has now been amended.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. jack07tr

jack07tr Guest

seems good atleast my poor harald wont die in a second ^^
  3. Kolladan

Kolladan Ambassador of the Poor Legion

Make if Vampire lord will pick up soul of hero, he will automatically convert him to his slave... sometimes everybody forgets about poor dead hero :D (noobs i want to say)
  4. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Screenshots?
    P.S. Dissapointed I didnt get my Hawk creep... :-S
  5. Kolladan

Shadow from the staff still dying on the sunlight :\ (Made in China :D)
  6. Helric

Helric Falcon Punch coming for your face

Dude I been playing a few maps and I would like to point out in the first night the vampire can just windwalk and then death coil for a one shot kill he killed 3 vampire hunters because of death coil what I think you should do is add a mana burn spell/item or make vampire have less mana or death coil longer cd
  7. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Cough not a dude cough...
  8. Kolladan

Cheaterful Priestess cast holy light on the victim of the Vampire Lord (+If smbdy has stuff of heal he use it too)
    Vampire Hunters begin to kick Vampire ass
    Vampire Lord run from them, crying
    • This This x 2
  9. jack07tr

jack07tr Guest

except the part ilusioner still kicks asses as vampire.

light blue has divine shield and her holy light heals most VHs to full hp
    blue is tanky as hell
    DG can windwalk as werewolf
    gray has manashield
    brown has windwalk
    purple can stun or blink away.
    Everyone can get a healing pot which costs 100g but worth it.
    You can use musteekers' flare or purple's reveal to detect vampire before he ambushes.

Death coil might deal good amount of damage with ww n pure dmg stomp but light blue's holy light simply heals VHs nearly full hp or blue's heal to save day as long as you're organized it's hard to die except... tentacles.

EDIT: Wood-gold exchange is broken.Teal could spare like 5-6k gold for all VHs with that.
    • This This x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
  10. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

The emissary of Talebheim sells unit upgrades for 150 gold while the king sells them for 300g and 300 wood. What is the difference between these two, and why would a player (teal) use the more expensive one?
    Today I managed to trap myself in spot with those tentacles somehow (tried to trap werewolf and then missed the opportunity to kill him cause of that) :D For this reason I'd like request a "undo this unit" button for tentacles same as how basic zombies have it (forget zis, I was blind atm).
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015