1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROTV Patch Notes 3.80

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

New Update for ROTV, first one to make use of the expanded map size!
    ROTV Patch Notes 3.80

No fancy formating or pictures in these patch notes sorry, no time as its christmas and I need to wrap presents!
    NOTE: This patch is live but not available through MMH due to them still ahving restrictions on 8MB limits.

GENERAL

- Game will check to see if all Vampire Hunters and Teals hero is dead, if all are dead evil automatically wins.
    - Mira the witch has been buffed.
    - Map now contains atmospheric costom music, making use of the increased size limit.
    - Units can now be evolved using the T hotkey, this is now displayed on description.
    - Map description no longer has the v letter before the version number, like all my maps this has been dropped to stop hackers tricking people into playing hacked versions.

HUMANS

- Warrior Priest Hero has +10 attack and 750hp.
    - Damage of Warrior Priests Smite and Sigmars Wrath has been increased.
    - Pathing blockers prevent builing on the path near king.
    - Teals Lumber is automaically transfered into Gold, no more having to convert resources.
    - Werewolfs Lumber also works the same way.
    - Northern Rangers family name has been changed to Talonfang to represent lore changes which make her the sister of Korin Talonfang.
    - Northern Rangers spells have had a damage increase.
    - If Teal leaves (Human City Gaurd player) then the Vampires hunters gain full control of the citys units.
    - Healers holy light and tears of Hysh spell has been buffed.
    - Talabhiem King has less armour but more HP.
    - The Werewolf can evolve his Lycans into powerful White Werewolves, these creatures can keep their animal form during the day and summon Werewolf armies.

VAMPIRES

- Build Time of Meatwagons has been decreased from 30 to 20 seconds..
    - Movement speed of Vampire Lord has been increased.
    - Underworld Demonkins can not leave underworld through the red portal.
    - Damage from Demonkins Rain of fire has been increased.
    - Converted Vampires have more limits on the number of Bloodnights and Flesh Feasters they can create, making their armies smaller.
    - Summoning time of skeletons reduced to 120 seconds.
    - If Vampire Lord leaves the Princess now also gains a big powerup to stats to help balance game out. She also gains 50 extra food.
    - If Vampire Princess leaves Vampire lord also gains extra levels and gold (Previously this was only if his wife died.)
    - When Vampire princess dies and uses up her first life she no longer permanently looses all food supply but her death will destroy all lesser evil units like Zombies and Skeletons, meaning the undead attack must be called off.
    - One of the problems with ROTV was that no one wanted to play the Vampire Lord due to the pressure and unforgiving nature of the game. Now The vampire Lord gets 1 life, so he can afford to die once per game. This gives new players a chance to learn Vampire gameplay and means that the game wont end in first 10 minutes if you get a noob vampire. VHs players still get reward for slaying him and all vampire lesser units are destroyded if the Lord dies.
    - Monstrositys cost more gold but have +1500 hp and +50 attack.
    - Vampire Wife has new unit : The Blood Maiden which replaces her Blood Knights.
    - Life Regeneration of Vampire Rot Pustules have been increased in range and power, this makes it more rewarding for Vampires to fight near them even during the day.
    - 1 Minute after a Vampire destroys a Village it is transformed into a Vampire Lair, creating defenses, Rot Pustules and item buildings within its location.
    - Flying Vargheist units triggered by traps now auto attack like normal instead of just standing there.
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Aolfien

Aolfien I am also lukasborec Brigand

This sounds really cool. I am curious about the music.
    And the fact that all heroes dying leads to Vampire's victory is gamechanging.
    Nice
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Marshmalo

I've decided to do my wrapping later lol, if anyones around and interested im hosting it now on ENT, feel free to join :-)
  4. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

One word:"GREAT!"

Well sorry but i died that time because of listening to my wife to go creeping here and there.You cant blaim me and my low health for that.Blaim her for making me do it.
  5. Marshmalo

The big for some reason the lobby is auto kicking u out, I dont know why sorry!
  6. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

I know why.Its because of the realm i am using.It still dosent have 8mb improvement dont feel sorry.Developers of Eurobattle.net need time on working on it.They said they will finish it and realease it after christmass if i am not mistaken.Still give link to download map pls.

EDIT: Time:9:42| pls host it one more time.I used an application for hack of size limit and i think it will work this time :D
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  7. Marshmalo

Ill host again in 5 minutes are u still here?
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Sadly i was playing LTA on gameranger.But if you are going to host now i can play.Untill 12:00 in gmt+1 i can play then i am going in bed.Thats my limit.
  9. Marshmalo

I just tried hositng it but wont let me join.. I hate ENT sometimes... This is why I like MMH more
  10. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Ahh.thats the reason.had that problem the whole day.

Edit:try rejoining bnet and ent.might help.