1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Siege of Quel'Thalas Update 5.4

Discussion in 'Siege of Quel'Thalas' started by Marshmalo, May 19, 2018.

1. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Nice! Actually looking forward to it, 7 more weeks to go, until I have a pc again, go marsh, go marsh
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

If i recall there´s no way for UD to repair the bridge so yeah for example if green decides to block bridge behind him then there would be now way for lb to set up new base at other side of the river therefor he would have to go with red or purp
  3. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

Damn, looks like someone is coming back to warcraft!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

I dont know when that map will be updated sorry, not for a few months probably!

Oh are both of these feedbacks based on this version of SOQ? Or older ones? most of the problems youve mentioned Ive actually tried to fix with this version, including a large HP buff on the ranger heroes and nerfing of the black citadels.

All Undead factions have access to sky barges, like in the WC3 campaign story. They should use them to overcome rivers where the bridges have been destroyed.

lol well ive been very active lately, ever since i Posted ROAR Ive been around here alot :-)
    • This This x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Anatolia63

Anatolia63

does alleria finally has more hp than 500 at lvl 1?
    thank god those flying citadel beats got nerfed!!
    Actually, cant u nerf noth a bit? he rapes archer/caster hard. As RangerCorps (Sylvanas-Elf) you cannot come with squishy units...
  6. Draxy

Draxy Map Maker

If you did not, make sure to limit the number of catapults for undeads. I lost the replay, but on a BH game one guy (forgot who) made like 50+ catapults and just A move and destroyed everything.

Also, great job on the update!