1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars IC

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by Manetho, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

@Manetho
    Orion looks at the thuggs. For a moment he closes his eyes and let the insult be remembered , it would help him in his medition to feel the frustration.
    Using this momentary insult to fuel his anger. Without raising his hand too much he begins to very softly force choke him, to give him the discomfort but not killing.
    "Listen here , you Hutt slave. The name is Orion" he steps closer having one hand ready on his vibro blade.
    "I'm not an idiot and i hope neither are you. So tell me with 'the hutts" are you talking about the hutt council or one of the Desilijic.
    and even if it was one of the hutts themselves , their associates would have the tact of giving more information. So tell me what's going on here exactly or we might have trouble"
    He than releases his force chocke on the lead man who spoke to him and prepares for any eventualy attacks from them or a decent explanation.
  2. DarthLenin

DarthLenin Owww... Have mercy

@ZeroFlotsie @Manetho
    Lord Yzogoh grins with delight, only to turn his eyes to his apprentice.''Now... Since you're quite good with stealth... How about we go down there and round up as many of them as possible and tear out of them all the information we need?'' He suggested, but did not wait to hear his answer as he soon after few seconds sets course towards the mining site, holding his lightsaber in his hand. But he does not turn it on yet, for he avoids asking for attention.
  3. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

@Manetho
    While kento was runing through the forest using force speed, he knew that he was going to be a pray on a trandoshan hunting game. He didnt knew on wich planet he was but he knew he wasnt defenceless, even without his lightsaber he had the force, he didnt knew how much time he will be on that planet but for him it was well known that he will have to force choke animals and hunters for his survival, something that he knew how to do but was banned for the jedi council, and with some rocks and sticks he could make a primitive knife (Something that he learned on kashyyyk when he was young). It was going to be a hard survival but he was mentaly prepared and if he had the chance he will try to steal one of the trandoshan ships to escape and maybe give payback to the trandoshans for hunting wookies and him.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  4. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

@Manetho
    With Rattatak being so far secure under her rule, as Ventress gouverned it iron for quite some time,
    she would soon begin to approach one of her servants again to tell him, that she planned to organize a meeting with all mercenaries and pirates, present at Ratattak,
    who would be interested in working for her.

While she assumed not many would attend, either due to the status of the planet itself or in fear of her cruelty and impatience, which was already noted by both her former enemies and servants,
    she nontheless hoped that those, who would attend were at least expierienced enough for the tasks she would provide them.
  5. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

@NikolaT.
    Count Dookus smile lessened a bit.
    "Sadly not, I am sure the Techno Union has suffered alot under the Republic as of late. New taxes and so on, I am convinced that you are aware of it mister Tambor. That is why I came to you, as you most certainly heard, I want to change the galaxy we live in to the better, I think that strong economical powers like the Techno Union should be free of the claws of the Republic, free of the taxations and limits, however, a single company is barely able to proof it's point, but at the current point alot of parties agreed to join our Union against the Republic. Including the Commerce Guild and the InterGalactic Banking Clan. With the Credits of the BankingClan and the Economical Control of the Commerce Guild and your technological knowledge we can bring our will through, of course this would also mean control over several Planets for the TechnoUnion."
    Count Dooku was talking slowly, while making an impression that is both powerful and friendly.
    @Bram51warcraft
    The moment he lifted the Force Choke the Hutguard changed his tone. "Excuse me Sir, the order is coming from Gorga Dsilijic Aarrpo one of the Desilijic representative in the Council. He would offer you all you want. If you finish the task."
    @Arthos after running around the wilderness for a while, he encountered a Trandoshan hunter, seemingly unaware of his presence. He was looking into an entirely different direction than Kento was.
    @DarthLenin @ZeroFlotsie The neumodians started to recognize the 2 sith, instantly shocked by the dark and historically familiar looks.
    "Are you sent to us by Count Dooku?" They stuttered.
    @EmperorFawful When Asajj Ventress' call came through the citizients of the planet, 4 people decided to show up, a warrior named Aidus, a female assassin, a male brute who was constantly grunting and another seemingly average warrior.
  6. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

Eyeing the four individuals, once she organized a meeting room within her castle, she looked neutral, but not certainly pleased. Gladiators... she had demanded for gang leaders or people from outside the planet, not for this! Potentially whoever ordered things to go this way in her name, would suffer, if this meeting wouldn't lead to some fruits.
    "I see I have visitors...", she began, while looking through the round, trying to sense the intentions of the present individuals, "I assume you are all mercenaries?"

Not that it mattered much. Yes, she asked for mercenaries as she always did. She was after all the only left warlord on this planet and de facto it's ruler.
    Yet she felt not all too confident in these being better than the rest of those, whom she had hired.
  7. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

@Manetho
    He pats the guard on the back.
    "Well see , that wasn't hard at all. Now Lead on and bring me to the Great Hutt. I am very interested in what this assignment is"
  8. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

@Manetho
    Kento on desesperation , not having anyweapons yet he force chocked the trandoshan to dead. When the corpse was already on the ground , Kento rushed to recover all of what was possible from the hunter. Sadly he could not get more than 2 bars and a L-14 blaster pistol without much ammunition on it. He knew that he has to keep moving because of the dead scout not reporting back. For some reason he didnt feel bad about force chocking the trandoshan, in fact he nearly enojed. He stopped thinking about his situation and started to think where he was going to hide for the night and starting planning how to get out of that planet
  9. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

A few weeks ago, Alex had released his masterpiece. A virus like few others, it had already spread throughout most of the civilian network in Crosucant. It primarily spread through hardware connections and networks, both local and planet-wide (if the latter existed). He could practically see a map of the computer activity on the galactic capitol. It was a wondrous blue holographic sphere, with glowing yellow sections.

It is all mine!

He tried to hold it from bellow with one hand in a spectacular pose, as if he could have the whole planet in his hands. This only disrupted the hologram, and he was reminded that what he controlled was not all that important or powerful - all he did was break into the lowest security areas. The old familiar feeling of dread returned; he had forgotten to pacify the virus. He quickly sent out the command through one of the data nodes that sat hidden in discreet places.

He did not expect much damage had been done anyway; the virus seldom activated its payload.

However, the next task was to get off-planet. While Alex himself was nowhere near Crosucant, the virus was confined there for now. Considering the sheer number of ships that frequently visited, there was a simple solution. Give them bootleg music, videos, and software; a small set of computers would act as the torrent providers and would shut themselves off after a while in order to prevent being tracked, after which others would activate. The poor individuals who downloaded the 'free' software would serve as the conduit to get to other worlds.
  10. DarthLenin

DarthLenin Owww... Have mercy

@Manetho The man grins with delight at these craven aliens. Count Dooku is someone he has not heard of before. Is he a sith? There are so many questions, but he shall take his time.
    "Oh. Certainly. And he is not pleased at all with you."He said as he looks at them with care. "Take us to your leader. Now!" He shouted.