1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars is dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mangros, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Mangros

Mangros Sergeant

How to destroy Star Wars:

Make stand-alone films such as Han Solo
    Make D&D Writer and Producer of the New Movies
    Fuck the physics logic in the new movies such as Last Jedi

There you go.

I swear to god the day I see a jedi having sex with someone in the movie is the day I fucking stop watching Star wars.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

I mean, does not necessarily have to be bad, I wouldn't mind seeing some actual good combat. Some actual deep and fucked up shit as the sith should. Because the last Jedi was way too happy of a movie, it needed to be a lot more dark and gloomy. Game of Thrones is awesome. Could be good, wonder how they'd call it "game of the stars", "A game of Galaxies"?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mangros

Mangros Sergeant

Game of Thrones is good on its style there is no deny to that but Star Wars does not share the same Logic.Just like Rian johnson trying to make last jedi look good (even tho it was horrible) and make some stupid scenes and adding unnesecary stupid characters (talking about rose)

Game of thrones has a lot of unnessecary scenes and dialogs "talking about the nudity scenes and useless dialogs between the characters which does not even take place in the Books"

However it could be interesting if the Movie is going to take place in Old Republic era instead of after the battle of Yavin.

Rian Johnson is already making another trilogy seperated from skywalker saga (thats a good thing he cannot draw anymore old character into shit even tho there are no more old characters)

But thinking of D&D directing a Star Wars movie which belongs to DISNEY is really weird considering how they like nudity and empty dialogs.

What really makes me think its going to be so bad is they can Write the fucking story of the film.

I hope it will be good just like you said but I cant get my hopes high.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  4. Spampolice

Spampolice The Soulflayer Shaman

yes

halo / warhammer / stargate / galactica / literaly any other fantasy universe is better at this point
    • This This x 1
  5. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

WE NEED TO GET THE OL' REPUBLIC BACK BABE

Now honestly, you already have a ton of stuff, histories, legends, sagas and a lot fucking more to make movies, series or even new comics but they still want to make new star wars disney lore? WHY?
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  6. Mangros

Mangros Sergeant

I agree even tho it makes me sad :(

Only good movie Disney made for Star Wars was Rogue One and force awakens lil bit good but not as good as any other star wars film (not counting the prequels they are horrible)
  7. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

so to answer you, i think yes...star wars is slowly dying thx to disney and EA, george lucas made the worst error in his history, even worst than creating jar jar binks, by selling lucas arts and lucas films to disney and EA
  8. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Starwars lore was butchered in the last movie so much that the rebelion could have easily won without losing any member. And by that I mean the kamikaze into the ships of the oder and destroying all of them. Makes you think why did they even bothered mass assaulting and bombarding the super ship at the start when they could have take 1 ship, put a droid there and ram the fucker into all of them, gg easy.

Not to mention that Luke died for no reason at all, actually nothing really happened in the new movies except killing the original lore characters and first time in history of Star Wars where "good guys" lost so masively they have been reduced to around 10-30 at most.
    Yeah ... um fan made lore made actually more sense than what GL ever wrote tbf
    • This This x 1
  9. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

You can blame me all u want, but i liked much more watching episodes 1 to 3 than what im doing watching shity 7-8. New films suck Hard.

Obi wan and qui Gon jinn battle vs darth maul? That was true star wars, pure épic, and the music?? Oh god.

Doku rekting anakin and fighting yoda? Nice. Windu vs palpatine? That is star wars, light sabers, fights, lore, epicness... No current shit.

Yes, anakin actor was shit. Yes, anakin love story could have been removed. Yes, anakin went mad suddenly and had no sense. Yes, the just in the final battle vs Obi wan is absurd. But... Wtf! U can forgive all that cause u have cool characters, great lore and nice fights!!!

What do wr have now?
    + An evil old man that appears from nothing, it isnt explained at all, has no lore and does nothing.
    + An evil kid that kills his father for no reason With no regrets by his own hand. But cant kill her Mother With a ship shoot. And that does nothing and is rekted by a nontrained girl.
    + A girl that suddenly has superpowers and rekts everybody due to the power of ladys
    + A Black guy that is the worst actor i have ever seen, included just to say "we are not racists". That has 0 meaning in the history, filler
    + an old woman that Has never trained the force. Buuuit, mágicka she can survive in the outer space without dying instly of cold or pressure and can use teleport to move back to the ship...
    + an ugly yoda made With a stinky puppet again to make old guys aprove the film just for nostalgy instead of using tech to male it properly. Ofc, puppet is much cheaper than cgi.
    + a rebellion that can sacrifice tons of People and resources to defeat the evil first order. But when a random Black guy is going to do allah u akbar to save all the remnants of the rebellion... No! He is black, he is a filler and needs an interracial romance to get polítically correct points for the film, he cant die! Lets fuck all lógic and save him damning all the rebellion...
    + Talking about allah u akbar... They fucked all stelar battle fight lógic saying "any ship can use light warp jumps to go trought an enemy ship and blow It up... Why the fuck then u ever worried about droids control ships, imperial Cruisers or even death stars?? Why the cool stelar fights and Obi wan and anakin in their x wings? They could just crash some ship vs the bigger enemy ones and gg!
    + And talking about polítically correct shits... Lets make the fucking big and violent half bear vegan... I Wonder how we havent seen lesbians and gays yet. Inthinl lgtbi is the only thing they havent tried to pleace. God.
    + ofc, dont forget u have no lore, no history, no time progress... Two fucking films and u havent seen nearly anything New or relevant!! Think on it, everything is worthless. Its like Kids fighting eachother :D
  10. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

next up
    jar jar binks adventures
    only on disney
    • This This x 1