1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars is dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mangros, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Mangros

Mangros Curufinwe

Star Wars legend is the best universe in my opinion.Yes there are lots of op people who can one shot an entire army or destroy a planet (nihilus) but still better universe then disney's star wars.

Well we are going to see a lot of kamikaze scene with the Rian Johnson's new trilogy.

I even pass the death of luke but like WHY he does not leave the fucking planet like if he is going to die then let him die by fighthing Snoke or smth but no he just becomes dust after trolling first order and kylo.It is not the Luke I knew.

There is only one movie left for that trilogy and resistance is pretty much fucked.Why does it make me thing that Resistance will get 100 ship out of no where to beat First order and restore republic (all over again)
  2. Cynicaldoubt

Cynicaldoubt Beekeeper Extraordinaire Brigand Donator Legend

D&D have been consistently hopeless at writing without having material to base their work on, I wouldn't hold out much hope for this.
    • This This x 4
  3. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

I dont expect d&d to do good films. They suck, hard. TheyThacw had one of the best sagas of books to create a tv serie, and have nearly screwed it up. Game of the one is great but cause aspira is awesome. Any other writer would have done It much better. And the Last seasons are being worse and worse, more disney, less asoiaf, cause Martín is gone.
  4. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

lol The Dark and Gloomy and good parts of Thrones is all GRRM. D&D were only responsible for Bad Pussy and Season 7 with scubby doo happy endings. with and D&D it will be more happy ending than disney but in a bad pussy way.
    • This This x 1
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

@Arlt i want to give more "this" rates to last ilita post. I can just give one, but god and martin knows thsts the true. Pls fix the forum and allow me to spam the "this" button. Asoiaf deserves It :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

I never thought I could watch an hour long video straight on Youtube. Guess I was wrong :D
  7. Rasta

Rasta Just a shitty wizard.

wtf is this hahahaha
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sukramo

Sukramo The Sane Map Maker

To me Star Wars is dead. TLJ was such an awful plot hole ridden mess. And they ruined Luke beyond what I would have considered possible.

I understand that they wont retcon and remake episode 8 (one can dream) but they need to come out and apologize for what they have done and try to course correct.

However, JJ seems hellbent on spitting me in the face, so no more money for Disney Star Wars!

LEARN TO WRITE BELIVABLE FEMALE CHARACTERS YOU IDIOTS. REY, HOLDO AND ROSE ARE SOME OF THE WORST CHARCTERS IN FICTION!
    • This This x 1
  9. SteakOnSpear

SteakOnSpear ᛊᛏᛖᚨᚲ ᛟᚾ ᛊᛖᚨᚱ Brigand

The GoT creators David Benioff and D.B Weiss haven't directed anything really, only a few movies and a few episodes in GoT. The movies David Benioff wrote or directed are vastly different from GoT.

If anything, you should be celebrating that these two writers are directing a Star Wars movies. They have shown that they are great at creating interesting characters and making them work on the screen. It's so ignorant to assume they are going to make it like Game of Thrones.
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  10. Sukramo

Sukramo The Sane Map Maker

If they are responsible for the rushed garbage that was the last two seasons of GOT, I dont want them near anything.

Also create interresting characters? Hell no, George RR created the good characters.

Go watch MauLers 4 hour videos. Very very good and very objective, so idiots defending these movies need to listen to the fair points raised within.

• This This x 3