1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Last Crusade' started by Smyl, May 13, 2018.

1. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Hey guys,

as some of you may know, me and Wrath are working on a project called The Last Crusade.
    We were working on the map mostly during Fall and Winter of 2017, but after the new year we kinda stopped (I had exams, Wrath was in military).

Anyway as you might have noticed we are again working on the map.
    For those who have not read the info there is a brief summary of the map.

Timeline:
    Set after the events of Wrath of the Lich King. Starting locations are Eastern, Western Plaguelands and Northern Lordaeron.
    Factions:
    2 Undead players: Scourge of Stratholme and Cult of the Damned of Caer Darrow
    2 Human players: Humans of Tyrs Hand + Lights Hope Chapel and humans of Hearthglen + villages in Northern Lordaeron

Basically we start with a 2 vs 2 fight in Plaguelands, with various events for each faction you can either help rebuild Lordaeron or as Scourge recontrol mindless zombies after the death of the Lich King and take back the control over the Plaguelands.
    In future expansions we plan on adding more playable factions such as Forsaken, Scarlet Crusade, Gilneas, Trolls, Blood elves, Stromgarde etc. (next expansion will be with Tirisfall Glades, Silverpine forrest, Gilneas and Hillsbrad foothills - most likely).
    The reason why we decide to go with expansions is that it takes a lot of time to work on a map and this way, you can reduce the time and let the community play a map and let them be hyped for upcoming expansions.

Cookies for humans: Uther can be revived
    Cookies for undead: You can get a new Lich King

So now I want you guys, to give me some suggestions what we could have in the map, what you would love to see happen, some sort of a system that you would like to see.
    I am mostly eager to hear from you some event which you would like to see.

Current planned events are:
    reclaiming the villages in North
    Uther revivable at Uthers Tomb
    KelThuzad can get his physical form
    restoration of the Order of the Silver Hand
    • Like Like x 1
  2. qlaeuen

qlaeuen

Knights of Ebon Blade pls
  3. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Wich were the names of the 2 human factions?

Idk if it is in, but you could allow the Uds to turn human heroes into death knights, as Alexandros was once. This will give the Uds the feeling of "turn your enemies in your servants". On the contrary, you can add stuff to humans to restore and recover fallen things, like retaking capital, purifying Andorhal, etc, what is indeed happening in WoW, this could bring hope to humanity along with some redeemed heroes like Thassarian or Darion Mograine.
  4. Wrath_icefire

Wrath_icefire Paragon Brigand Map Maker Legend

The idea is that humans can also rebuild and fortify recaptured cities/towns to some extent. We are still working on the exact implementation of that concept & but basics are already done. So far it lookss promising though! :-)

Oh yeah! Also another concept of ours is that you Research certain heroes you would like to have. Ultimately each Player will have 6-7 Options, out of which you pick 3. This will ofc also influence which paths you can go for.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Great minds think the same way :D.

I like the idea of a pool of heroes to chose. If that involves improving certain areas of the faction, could bring lots of replayability. Also will need more balance... But for example, one hero empowering priests, other one better knights, another one with paladins... Could be interesting imo.

Good luck with the project :-)