1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TES:I Screenshot Gallery

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls: Interregnum' started by Draupne, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Absolutely fantastic work, each city has a very distinct feel.
    12-15 behaves exactly the same way as 8. any value from 9-15 will do the same thing. You have the choice between 8 and 16.
    The standard is to go with 8 for infantry and 16 for cavalry.
  2. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

I'm a very busy man this spring, so mapmaking falls very far behind on my schedule sadly. Thus, I've yet to even start terraining Vvardenfell, the great island where the TES: III Morrowind takes place. I did some terraining on mainland Morrowind though, like the city of Ebonheart. I will publish screenshots here whenev
    I honestly never knew that. Come to think of it, it makes sense seeing that I hardly noticed any differences between the numbers, yet some numbers had drastic changes. Thanks for the feedback!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Kamikaze15

Kamikaze15

*Extremely loud cough noise*
    But not all maps follow that standard do they?:D
    Not the place, or maybe it is, but the flat 16 size for every unit used in LTA right now, in my opinion, does not work. Game seems way too slow, armies are a nightmare to move and micro.
  4. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Indeed, I'll be using 8 for infantry in LTA in 1.54
    16 causes too much lag.
    I say standard because it is often the best thing to go for in these large maps. Which LTA doesn't currently follow, but will.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

I could try doing something like that for weeks and I would never make it half as good as yours.
  6. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

No hurry man, take your time
    But can't wait to see how you going to make capital, vivec and ebon heart :p
    Btw are you gonna add the daedric temples and dwemers ruins ? At least the most important ones

I guess it would be too much work to add each of those, but some could be nice
    Creeping camps for the daedric temples, dungeons with items for dwemers ruins, and maybe reinforcements or/and mercs from strongholds?
    Just throwing ideas because Morrowind is one of the game I played the most
  7. Draupne

Since it's almost impossible to add in every single landmark from each game I'm only going to add in the most notable ones. So yes, I will include certain Dwemer ruins and the like. There are a TON of Ayleid ruins in the map already, and while most of them are simply capturable buildings that grant mana regen or other bonuses, certain Ayleid ruins like Ceyatatar are actually dungeons you can clear for powerful items or gold to fund armies. I will guarantee you that atleast one of the dungeons in the map will be a Dwemer ruin.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

OMG beutiful terrain Draupne! Really excited over this as I'm a huge fan of the TES world too.
  9. B-Roy7

B-Roy7 Nostalgic

How have things been since the 1.29 patch? Has changing terrain been a problem at all?
    Hoping it didn't create too many problems
  10. Draupne

There are a few inconveniences that came along with 1.29 sadly, but nothing too extreme that can't be fixed
    I'm in high heat with my exam prep period though so I have to postpone the plans I laid about publishing new map info
    • Informative Informative x 1