1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TES:I Screenshot Gallery

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls: Interregnum' started by Draupne, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

Got some more screenshots for you folks:
    The western part of the Jerall Mountains in Cyrodiil, with the great ruins of Sancre Tor (a dungeon)[​IMG]
    Falkreath, a Silver-Tier city in southern pine-forest of Skyrim, on the border to Hammerfell
    [​IMG]
    An almost complete version of Cheydinhal, one of the largest Gold-Tier cities in Cyrodiil still controlled by the Empire
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

I wonder what those Molag Bal worshippers are doing at Sancre Tor, the place where the Amulet of Kings is located non the less.
  3. Draupne

Molag Bal got pockets of Worm Cultists scattered about, which he can use to create Dark Anchors. Dark Anchors who are active can teleport Daedra from Oblivion into Tamriel.

As for why they are outside Sancre Tor in particular remains to be seen.
  4. Draupne

Here are some more screenshots for you folks
    The Gold-Tier city of Windhelm in Eastern Skyrim, capital of Light Blue and starting point of High King Jorunn (LB's main hero). Windhelm is the oldest human settlement on Tamriel.
    [​IMG]
    Nenalata, one of the many Ayleid Ruins that dot Tamriel's landscape. While Nenalata is not one of the Ayleid Ruins that serve as a dungeon, there is nonetheless a special event here.
    [​IMG]
    The gold-tier city of Leyawiin, in the southern Blackwood region of Cyrodiil. Leyawiin sits right at the mouth of Topal Bay, and is sandwiched in between the Dominion and the Pact.
    [​IMG]
    An incomplete look at the gold-tier city of Anvil in the Gold Coast region of Cyrodiil. Anvil has been conquered by the Red Sails pirates, and clearing them out is part of an event with a very powerful reward. Taking Anvil should be considered a high priority event for players that are capable of competing for it.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

I can feel my inner Nord/Viking being so proud when I look at that Windhelm :eek:
  6. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

I fucking love your terrain Draupne. It is amazing and unique.
  7. B-Roy7

B-Roy7 Nostalgic

You have outdone yourself this time, I particularly like the snow at Windhelm.
    Also, were you planning on incorporating the guilds into the map at all? For example: the Argonians get a mission from the Dark brotherhood to kill the Nord hero, or wood elves get a mission from the thieves guild to steal some treasure from the imperial City. Fighters guild could be mercenaries for hire. The Blades would also be cool. But the guilds would be hard due to the game type, factions and all.
    Does Molag Bal or nords have access to the Draugr and or Dragons? through an event or something.
    Will there be werewolves and vampires?
    Lastly who gets the Dragonborn as a hero? now that would be badass.
    Sorry for the pestering questions. Im sure you put a lot of thought into this already, im just trying to shoot some ideas your way.
    Best of luck.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Those quests only make sense in a RP perspective if you'd control one or tho characters. The Dark Brotherhood can't get an entire army of a province to work for them :] Also they couldn't pay them, the guilds do the work themselves so they need to pay as less as possible to others/intermediates.
  9. Draupne

The guilds will be present in some form, although not as prevalent as some would like. The focus of this map is the Three Banners War, and the Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood are all neutral in that war, so.
  10. Talinn

Talinn Map Maker

Still in development, draup? ^^

(I know it's only been 10 days)