1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Blood Voodoo Trolls (LTA Path)

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by GanDaiMe11, Jun 6, 2015.

1. GanDaiMe11

GanDaiMe11 The Forgotten One Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -1
    This of course should be in List of wanted LTA events and terrain, but this thread is way too big for Vidovit to add so I am making it in a seperate thread. I am in a hospital and I have nothing to do so I just opened the newest LTA and checked if Marsh added something new for trolls. Sadly, she hasn't. So here's my thoughts of what could be revamped for trolls, since the lore is kinda screwed in LTA already, this should work
    4367734-troll_rogue_by_wreckonning-d4q3ib1 (1).jpg

The Blood Voodoo Trolls

Since Hakkar shouldn't be in Jintha'Alor, but in Zul'Gurub I think if you summon Hakkar with Hexx this happens:
    THIS IS A SOLO PATH FOR TROLLS
    - After the Blood Diety of Trolls is summoned, Jama'lan the Prophet of Hakkar arrives from Wetlands, with his elite cultists, Jama'lan kills Hexx and siezes control of Jintha'Alor. Cannot become Ice Trolls.
    -Jama'lan the Prophet of Hakkar: Intelligence Hero
    -First Ability(Q) - Wrath of Hakkar(The same Q ability as Hakkar; Costs 80-100 Mana; Level 1 - Hits Max 5 Units - Damage: 170, damage decay 30 per unit[Damage Per level Increases by 50-75, decay stays the same, hit max units stays the same])
    -Second Ability(W) - Blood Toll(Sacrifices a unit to heal and give mana to himself; Costs 75 mana; Level 1 - Heals 300 health, gives 200 mana[Health/Mana increases Per level by 200/150])
    -Third Ability(E) - Summon Blood Elementals(Basic Elemental summon spell; Costs 100 mana; Level 1 - Summons 3 Blood Elementals, Damage - 20-30, Hitpoints - 750, has Blood Aura, slows movement speed of nearby units(200 radius)[Damage increases by 15 per level, Hitpoints increases by 200 per level])
    -Ultimate(R) - Voodoo Spirits(Locust Swarm, same damage as Empowered Malakk's W or E(don't remember))
    -Cultist of Hakkar: Elite Unit - Replaces High Priest.
    -First Ability(Q) - Blood Healing(Holy Light; 300 Hitpoints)
    -Second Ability(W) - Voodoo Shield(Frost Armor; 6 armor)
    -Third Ability(E) - Monsoon(The normal one)
    -Fourth Ability(R) - Silent Tongues(Same one which you can research)
    Cannot shatter Runestones of Quel'Thalas.
    -Barracks:
    -Troll Brawler ----> Blood Worshipper(+150 Hitpoints, +12 Damage)
    -Troll Headhunter ----> Impaler(Immediately gets Berserker Upgrade, -20 Hitpoints, +15 Damage)
    -Catapult ----> Destroyer(-100 Hitpoints, +30 Damage)
    -Spirit Lodge
    -Shadow Priest ----> Blood Priest(Shadow Curse changes to Blood Curse reducing armor by 4 and damage by 10, Dispel stays the same, Mana Ward stays the same)
    -Witch Doctor ----> Hakkari Soul Priest(Demolish Magic stays the same, Sentry Ward stays the same, Stasis trap is replaced by Bloodboil Totem gives bloodlust to nearby friendly units, Healing Ward removed completely, because of Bloodboil Totem, which is really good)
    -Beastiary
    -Forest Spider ----> Hakkari Crawler(+150 Hitpoints, +10 Damage)
    -Troll Batrider --/-->
    -Warbringer ----> Bloodbringer(+200 Hitpoints, -10 Damage)
    -Jungle Raptor(after Beast Empowerment) ----> Blood Raptor(+100 Hitpoints, -5 Damage)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna make the Mojo Path for Trolls when you summon Akil'Zon later. I made this path, because the only Solo Path that Trolls have is going Ice Trolls which in my opinion is stupid.
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  2. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

Ratings:
    +675 / 52 / -82
    I really like the path, its very simple but it buffs the somewhat squishy trolls. Hope you get better GanDaiMe. :-)
  3. Uther01

Uther01 God of champions Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 101 / -164
    It would kinda fuck up the lore :D but still, a few things changed and it will be great. I hope you get better and leave the goddamn Hospital.
  4. GanDaiMe11

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -1
    The lore is already fucked up in many cases, why not fuck it up some more :D.
    • This This x 1
  5. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,975 / 64 / -139
    I suggested similar paths for trolls back on gamerisle, it was refused.
    It seems that they dont want you to give ability to focus on 1 base

Idea is nice but it wouldnt work, Jinthalor is in such a bad position to be a solo faction as both Horde, Dwarfs, Dragonmaw and Forsaken would be your main enemy + I would always unally trolls as a Horde if I saw them focus at Jinthalor, preventing them to summon Hakkar
  6. GanDaiMe11

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -1
    I always focus on Jintha'Alor. ALWAYS. And I haven't been beaten as Trolls for a looooooooooong time, until 5 people mass allied against me. It just takes a good Troll player and the game is theirs. Also, Jintha'Alor is the best base to focus, you have good chokes, your army is designed to defend(Before you summon your damage dealer Hakkar or Akil), focusing on Zul'Aman is actually worse, you can just get attacked from behind by Cult while fighting BE, or the other way around. Not even gonna talk about Frostmane Retreat, because it tends to be demolished by Dwarves nevertheless you focus on it or not.
  7. Uther01

Uther01 God of champions Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 101 / -164
    I remember the Paths you suggested were great, you should maybe make a thread again, because it was balanced and awesome.
  8. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Ratings:
    +1,340 / 9 / -29
    The safe path with trolls is to focus on jinta, koll aerie peak, then work your way down assisting Green and securing South for the horde. I find this is pretty simple, 2 players beat 1, and trolls have great healing, and a super effective (op!) counter to any air units. If falstad shows his face you nuke him with batriders. GG horde win south.

Of course some variables, but I find this is a pretty smooth way with 2 decent horde players.
  9. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,567 / 14 / -39
    I'm the one taking care of new content and balance for trolls actually.
    Well, I don't know if it would be a good idea to give that much content to summoning hakkar and none to akil'zon (and any other Loa that might be added later)
    + I don't think we should add that much unit changes without a real faction change, perhaps one or two units with the others only receiving buffs, especially if the role doesn't change much (like warbringers/jungle raptors or the spearthrowers), I like the hakkari crawlers for instance.
  10. GanDaiMe11

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -1
    I wanted to make the path for Akil'Zon tomorrow when I actually have enough time.