1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The forum is dead reeeeee

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Zerwikaptur, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Play but how does that work with chinese law? Wouldn't we all need their special censored version of the game?
  2. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Nope. Here is some game play.

It's the normal WC3. Only thing modified is translation.

However main issue is ping tho. You will get around 200-300 so you will have some delay tho no lag. It's alright for LTA or Tower defense but not functional for like uther party. Hey I've been playing for high ping for years. You will issue with translation tho, tho platform is English. Maps are Chinese and people are Chinese too tho generally most know some English so you can communicate and had no issues tho there some problems when using LTA terms.
    Still I recommend you highly try it. There are ton of maps and models there that I thought would not be even possible let alone exists and consistently updated. It's worth checking it out the least.

However that's not the point. The point is blizzard's Hypocrisy. I'm being charged for a product here while Blizz is offering the exact same product free and better somewhere else. If there was no Remaster on the work I would be quite pissed off for this. Netease tho is ultimate proof that a remaster in the reworks. Blizzard is not blind and seeing the potential for custom maps in China so they know Remaster is profitable. Thing is tho we are gonna be lab mice for some time until the New Devs learn the ins and outs of WC3.
  3. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

As said, @Arlt s fault also are that many grown ups here? I thought only lystrous and draupne were the old grandfathers of the clan
  4. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

There are a lot of functioning good custom maps around like Clone Wars Revamp 54 and Warcraft Total War 3.2. Now is their Time. Because they still Work even though Clone Wars lags like a Son of a Bitch its Playable it definitely is. LTA/KTA/LTF aren't the Only Ones out there. the Only super Broken maps are Northrend Bound, LTA/KTA/LTF /World Domination. That, I have found.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  5. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

So, have anyone played some cool games outside of WC3 recently?
  6. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara UoS Chieftain Brigand Donator

wow
    Im rping as Terminator while Zerwi is rping as Rambo
  7. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

wc3 custom maps still broken for some
    eu 4 wide playstyle has been raped in the ass by paradox
    stellaris is literally unplayable till next patch
    every new game so far this year has been utter shit

TRULY THIS IS THE END TIMES
  8. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

5 pages of shitposting to read. :D
  9. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

What do you mean? This thread should be marked with the gold standard for its philosophical and scientific contributions to society.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • This This x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

I still have System Shocks but WoW is stealing my damn time persintently.

Can confirm, best RP ever.
    • Informative Informative x 1