1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Third War 1.45C Feedback Thread.

Discussion in 'The Third War' started by Sukramo, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Kolladan

Kolladan Ambassador of the Poor Legion

I think Garrosh is poorly designed in my opinion... Maybe we need to see reworked Garrosh and the True Horde? ^_^
  2. Sukramo

Sukramo The Sane Map Maker

Eventually.
  3. Excalibur

Excalibur

[​IMG]
    I have seven elite wolves

Ticdeo can coexist with Barnazel

[​IMG]
  4. Sukramo

Yes you can get 7 wolves if you are lucky.
  5. Sukramo

Do not post old situations that were eliminated months ago. They are completly irrelevant to this thread. Post deleted.

Also, keep repeating the same information to a minimum. I dont need to hear an opinion that Malygos should be hard capped 5 times. He wont be.
  6. Excalibur

Excalibur

This is the 1.45A version of the problem, I think 1.45B did not eliminate this BUG.
  7. Sukramo

If you had properly examined the situation instead of posting dumb Deathwing pics from a solo game, you would have found that:

His level 1 ult version works just fine with the 100 cap.
    But his level 2 version ult still gave more STR due to a bug that was left in the trigger from 1.45A.

If you had said that instead of posting a picture, I wouldnt have had to spend 30 min testing it out and we could have resolved this minor glich a week ago. Feedback needs to be delivered in an organized manner with relevant date.

Same goes for that Tichondrius bug. You provide no context, so I have no idea what created the problem and how to fix it, leaving me having to invest a ton of time to replicate the bug when you have the information of the "how" and dont tell me.
  8. Excalibur

Excalibur

Before I do not know this BUG, this is my recent game found.
    The question of Tikdeus was discovered by a friend of mine.
    Tikdeo Si death, and then resurrected when the blue himself Archimonde killed, there will be such a situation.