1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The World of Casus (interest check!)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by balnazzar., Sep 25, 2016.

1. balnazzar.

balnazzar. Chemical Brotherhood Brigand

Welcome everyone to a new RP me and crawlers have finally unleashed. This RP takes place in the same lore as the world of Archn but in a different universe. This time we are mainly asking for players to be a Kingdom, a nation, in this world. We are also allowing far more control in the realm of NPC control if you are a kingdom.

Now a bit more information of what this RP will be. The RP is set upon this single world in a single solar system. The only sapient race upon this world is humanity. Magic does exist but is unknown to and unused by humanity. The world is in a medieval setting with rare elements, coal, and oil in the ground being far lower than earth, to the point of not being practically harvestable. The lore of the kingdoms is for the players to create.

Record history started around 891 years ago when scribes from across kingdoms collaborated to record history for the benefit of future generations. Balthazar is a man who doesn't age, being biologically 25 years old. It is not known when he was born or why he is ageless, as he was about before known history. He has spent his years as a traveling preacher trying to get people to repent so they may be judged to be righteous. While a few have taken his message to heart, most do not do so too seriously as they are more interested in practical things than some god they have never seen. Most rulers only use religion as a political tool to strike at or discredit rivals. Nevertheless, his mysterious longevity prevents the people from dismissing him entirely and rulers at least pretend to obey the advice he gives to them.

The size of the planet is smaller than earth, although the denser material ensures similar gravity. There are small seas but no oceans. The sky at night is dark as there are no stars other than the sun and no moon. The northern and southern poles of the world are frozen wastelands where no one lives, and most live in the temperate zones or at the equator.

As said before, it is possible to bring in something from another universe, such as but not limited to a different race. Do keep in mind there is nothing currently in the world that can teach magic. For those seeking to bring in something from outside the universe, the barriers prior to the start of the rp were high, and upon the start of the rp they will swiftly drop to and stay at low strength.

While it is allowed to be a single character rather than a nation, it is not recommended.

Now why are we doing this?

balnazzar.

I personally would love to the strange interactions between the various strange, weird, and bizarre things we can create. I enjoy that and the various stories that can be created through these interactions. I’d love to see how this character may respond to x where as a funny whole chain of events happen can occur from this.

crawlers

There seemed to be a gap for a nation RP ever since the end of balance RP died and nothing sufficient filled its place. It also seems fun. Since players have more control over npcs, there should be less a need to wait like in Archn.

Why an interest check?

Because we aren't sure how many people will get in the end of this and if there are not enough then this RP may be delayed or hosted elsewhere. Please post if you are interested!
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. Noth

Noth Random Roleplayer

Yeah yeah sure why not
  3. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

I am certainly not against it
  4. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

To clarify something that was asked of me before, you can play as both a single character and a faction, with that character ruling the faction.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  5. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

i propse rename from casus to Cricket
    [​IMG]
  6. Noth

Noth Random Roleplayer

Kek
  7. DarthLenin

DarthLenin Owww... Have mercy

Interested. Although it all depends on what others are, as I have many plans on being a snowflake country.
  8. balnazzar.

balnazzar. Chemical Brotherhood Brigand

If you want talk about it more then I suggest you get on steam and talk to us about it or you can pass.
  9. Teelvade

Teelvade King of Thorns

Will join if im allowed to be the empire level state that treats Noths faction as dirty slaves.

Edit: As the dirty slaves they are.
  10. DarthLenin

DarthLenin Owww... Have mercy

Empire Level state, hm? Will you make Basileia Rhōmaiōn great again?