1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The World of Casus (OOC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by crawlers, Sep 26, 2016.

1. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

It is just mundane herbalism combined with folk stories.

Edit: wrong post that I was talking about. I am getting confused. Noth does not have magic YET, but it will arrive.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  2. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

I thought only humans?
    And U also have magic?
    • This This x 1
  3. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

oh you think that counts for admin aswell silly bram :D, robots arent a species and only humans cant use magic jet kappa
    • This This x 1
  4. Frostwofe27

Frostwofe27

Name: High Elvarith Dominion

Species: Elvarin. Height ranges from Six to Eight Feet in height. Males tending towards the Severn to eight range and females in the six to seven range of height. The Elvarin people are Humanoid but with many different Physical traits depending on their caste. Some generic traits of them is pale skin colour, Similar to humans the Elvarin people have got hair but also tentacle like protrusions just off the tops of their head that looks like a sort of cover over the tops part of the head and hair.

Government: Autocratic Empire. An extremely caste based society with little room for change In a Individuals caste.

Technology level: Advanced Technology with Medieval Theme/look the technology is run of magic. Have no knowledge of not magical advance technology.

Territory: Now where know to anyone not of the dominion

History: Only know to those of the Dominion. (aka I haven’t had enough time to write much for it yet)

Magic: Understanding of many types of magic, Home world has a large concentration of magical potential, leading to the Elvarin people to have an understanding of it.

How are arriving: Opening a portal from home world, they can not sustain it for long.

Other: Different castes in society have developed over time different ability’s That help in their castes job, such as a member of the miner castes have superior vision in the dark, while warrior/solders castes have stronger muscles and faster reflexes. Another Different thing is that cross breeds between castes have different abilities as well, such as a noble and Solider castes makes what would be a military officer who have the natural charisma and leadership abilities of the nobles combined with the reflexes and strength of a solider caste member. This caste structure means that whatever caste they are born leans them towards specific jobs.

Edit: Forgot half a sentence
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  5. Hawk

Hawk The White Wolf Map Maker

hqdefault.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. crawlers

This was my initial reaction, but many long discussions on steam have mostly resolved this. Baln will not be rigged, as he cannot easily manufacture any more allies, and as such will probably be limited to simple weak robots, his base, and one quality robot.

@Frostwofe27

Already discussed this on steam. Your forces will be rather limited as portals across universes tend to be low capacity. Approved.

@Bram51warcraft

He is not a native of the universe, this is why he has non-human and magic things. He has not arrived yet but will do so soon.

@NikolaT.

He obeys all the rules that everyone else does.
  7. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

[​IMG]
    • This This x 1
  8. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

Well those robots are landing on a medieval planet, 3 month and he is all outta energy.

But TBH, he said he is very adaptable, I don't know how a machine can be adaptable, but it will mean that he will evolve rather quickly, this RP shouldn't have space for a sci-fi faction. Just imagine how anticlimatic it is, 2 barbarian kingdoms fighting another and then a fokin UFO flying by.
  9. crawlers

@Manetho

Evolve with what resources? He has no rare elements to build any new high tech gear.

Edit: if it should somehow be demonstrated that they are too op, I will demand baln edit his race or pick a different one.
  10. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

His Sci Fi race can drill for all that stuff faster than anyone else can, also he can just melt his robots into new ones, additionally his race doesn't work without an infinite energy source, therefor he has no energy problem, he just needs to drill it out really and even if the planet has little ressources, he will be able to get enough of them