1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The World of Casus (OOC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by crawlers, Sep 26, 2016.

1. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

@Manetho

Evolve with what resources? He has no rare elements to build any new high tech gear.

Edit: if it should somehow be demonstrated that they are too op, I will demand baln edit his race or pick a different one.
  2. Manetho

Manetho F├╝hrer of The New Order

His Sci Fi race can drill for all that stuff faster than anyone else can, also he can just melt his robots into new ones, additionally his race doesn't work without an infinite energy source, therefor he has no energy problem, he just needs to drill it out really and even if the planet has little ressources, he will be able to get enough of them
  3. crawlers

@Manetho

He will have to drill for a very long time in order to get any usable quantity. Most of that will simply be required to repair the drill he uses.

Similarly, while his generator may seem infinite, it will wear out eventually as well if he uses it too much.

I now officially hand over the task of defending this race to @balnazzar. - he made this, and can deal with the fallout that results.
  4. balnazzar.

balnazzar. Chemical Brotherhood Brigand

Let me be clear here that I am not op at all. Moving in a freaking UFO is something these bot don't do for various reasons and probably will never do. It basically screaming at the top of voice box going "WE ARE ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNS!" and just painting a red mark on their back. In addition resources are low and the cost for such a thing is nightmarish on this world. Everything I come with is pre-packed as it necessary for this operation. Also thanks to travel rules I cannot bring any invasion forces. I am WHOLE FULLY limited in what I can do. As there are also other reasons why I cannot not do anything massive nor want to. I haven't yet to present my quality bot as I am technical just playing one person. That it, I am seriously just playing one thing. The bots are VERY unlikely to do any form of invasion. Sure I can get resources that nobody else can but is it enough to make an invasion force that will stomp everyone? HELL NO! The gathering rate for me alone is slow as well. There are no veins they are just spread out metals. This would be strip mining which is horrible on this world.

I have yet to see one solid claim here of anything but just a lot of claims it OP. That doesn't make it OP as right now nobody has presented something that shows this OPness beside the insane assuming of things, Mantho, that has happened.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  5. Noth

Noth Random Roleplayer

But these are robots they are made of metal and considering how this is probably decent high tech metal you could imagine that isn't so weak as a sword could smash through it that easily and could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see a construct of metal? It would be an abomination since there is a lack of science it would be someone's worst nightmare come true
    • This This x 1
  6. balnazzar.

>.> Yeah, um, crawlers said the armor can take 3 catapult rocks to the face. THAT ONLY MR QUALITY! Plus you aren't going to see this roaming in the peasant eye, seriously.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  7. crawlers

I do not remember specifying the exact number of catapult shots his character could take, but he would indeed be destroyable, just it may take some heavy equipment to do so. Also, this is not so concerning for a single character when other players have nations under their command.
  8. Noth

Noth Random Roleplayer

Very well then
  9. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

So can I be the Imperium from 40k in this since there are men of Iron?
    • This This x 3
  10. balnazzar.

Sigh, are you trolling or what now, Bram? This is surely beneath you, I would hope.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2