1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The World of Casus (OOC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by crawlers, Sep 26, 2016.

1. PureFunnyDeath

PureFunnyDeath

Try to do it a bit later in the day cause I am back ready to post... or I would have been if I wasn't so tired today. Since my plan to post today got wrecked, I'm gonna try and get it in tommorow before late afternoon.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

I need to speak with the following people, if you are one of them please contact me as soon as possible over steam (or discord, there I am crawlers#1768)
    @ProtectronOfLove
    @DontBanTheMan
    @DarthLenin
    @Omey

Also, an update for the RP: sonic will no longer be a sub for Phoenix Empire as he does not want it. For the mean time, redirect any diplomacy and the like you wish to do with that faction to me, as I will take over it until a new sub can be found. The turn will be delayed till I can talk to these people.
  3. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

@PureFunnyDeath how do you want to do this?
    Should I just hit you up on steam and we talk it out there?
  4. DontBanTheMan

DontBanTheMan

I'll talk to you on steam whenever we're both on. I was pulling night shifts nine days in a row, so I've only been on after 3 in the morn up til now, but I have the next few days off. I'll go ahead and write up my turn; I presume you were needing to talk about the inactivity.
  5. PureFunnyDeath

PureFunnyDeath

6. ProtectronOfLove

ProtectronOfLove

For starters, my nation is literally based off of Persia and the Ottomans. Secondly, why would ANYONE want to trade through a desert? The silk road was longer because it DIDNT go through the asian deserts. If you want to be more than generic arabian traders, I'd suggest looking at Ethiopia for some real world inspiration. Or at any of the cultures of the Gobi Desert. But really, people dont like trading THROUGH deserts. And it's not like we can take ships around to your cities like they do/did with the Arabian Peninsula.

Anyways, I've been busy with work and will force myself to write up posts so Crawlers will stop messaging me.
  7. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

I have received the latest maps from prot. I am putting them up here for discussion before they become official, so any issues can be found and worked out by more eyes than my own.

Note: not all mountains seen are impassible; some can be traversed.
    Geographic
    rawmap.jpg

Political
    polmap.jpg
  8. ProtectronOfLove

ProtectronOfLove

To note:

Green represents areas of stable growth and precipitation. Brown represents areas of little precipitation, so growth is dependent on a river. Beige represents desert based wasteland, light blue is tundra based wasteland.

As for comments, I'd probably extend Livatla's border south to encompass that whole southern green patch and go up to that small patch of desert and then extend it all the way to the northern wasteland.
  9. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

[​IMG]
  10. ProtectronOfLove

ProtectronOfLove

@NikolaT. That's nonconstructive, and unappreciated. If you dislike the map, please voice WHY.
    • This This x 1