1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The World of Casus (OOC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by crawlers, Sep 26, 2016.

1. crawlers

crawlers The Golden Spider Lord

May we please redirect the conversation from who did or did not do X to what should be done to improve the map?
  2. Omey

Omey Village Idiot

I might as well voice my concerns, but I'm overall fairly happy with the map. However I will always be opposed to Ryendar being cut on half as it makes actual calculating how big it is for troop movements annoying, I'll see if I can't do some cut/paste magic with it.
  3. DarthLenin

DarthLenin Owww... Have mercy

Things have been going way too slowly, so time to push things forward.
  4. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

wow that was fast
  5. DarthLenin

No shit. RP has been stalling and lagging behind due to the war.
  6. crawlers

@DarthLenin and @ProtectronOfLove I hope have agreed on terms of surrender, and I doubt unconditional surrender is required in this case as their forces are similar in strength.
  7. DarthLenin

Yeah. He gets all the lands, gets the puppet ruler, gets the populace converted etc. etc.
    I was a fool for making an unfinished nation and thinking I could rp with that. I had to make others suffer for my idiocy. All the ideas that I get along the way for this RP are childish and would have pessundated this rp even further. Thus the eternitarian takes his leave and wishes you better ones good luck with Casus.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  8. crawlers

Rejected for the following reasons. Your nation is an old empire, simply giving up entirely is out of character. You can't give all the lands because that wasn't what the war was after, it was about causing a government change not a conquest. Your faction's queen is not such a defeatist. You also cannot directly decide if the population gets converted.

I am not happy you are deliberately trying to erase your nation from the rp. I warn you not to continue doing this.

That being said, the actual reasons for the surrender even happening need to be worked out. Nations do not simply give up the moment some one attacks them. You are defending, giving you the advantage, and the enemy army from what I understand is similar to yours in size.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DarthLenin

And how would I know in rp? How would I know that only one portion of the Islamic HRE attacks? :p
  10. crawlers

It has been months since they started coming. There is plenty of time to figure this out by simply keeping track of scout reports. There is also only one section of Narlox near you, with the rest of it being rather remote.

Edit: prot has told me he will post a summary of the war, once it is done we can talk with him to work things out.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017