1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wrathgate

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Arlt, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

This was just uploaded today and I thought it was awesome. Enjoy.
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Nice, i saw a trailer yesterday.

Btw, do you know that blizzard workers said that the wrathgate was an order of Sylvanas? Not a treason, but an objective of the banshee queen? Arthas himself says: "Sylvanas!" in the original video, and in WoW all the starting quests for forsaken players are about "creating a new plague". I would like to see them joining this evil Sylvanas story of BfA with a new WotLK expansion with Blovar hating her for turning him in a monster in the Wrathgate and all the rest of the living for not chasing her for have done it.

Btw, talking about theories, there is one wishper: "Its third dead will mean our comming". People says its Sylvanas deads, but she has died already 3 times. Other people talks about Muradin, Sargeras or other important characters. But i have had an idea that wanted to share with you: ITS THE PLAYERS DEAD! In lore we represent a unique character, the "champion", and in lore, we have died only twice: when Arthas kills us in Icecrown to rise us as his champions, but Tyrion revives us and kills Arthas; and in the battle agaisnt Argus, when he kills us but the titans ress us. So I think our third dead is the one the wishper is talking about!

Now the question would be... Who will kill us? First was Arthas (endboss) then Argus (endboss), who would have so much power now? Azshara? Nzoth? What do u think about dying in the last battle of the raid agaisnt Azshara/Nzoth, and they take the medallion of azerithe from our neck, open it, and release all the blood of Azeroth above Nzoth's tomb, empowering him a lot, so much, that he is strong enough to break his jail once for all, starting the coming of the Old Gods and the dark empire again...
    • Like Like x 4
    • This This x 1
  3. Arlt

I don't like to participate in speculation, but interesting points you have brought forth.
  4. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Website Admin Legendary Donator

That's not even a bad theory, where did you read that :D
    • This This x 1
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

It's mine, lill bastard :D.

In case you understand spanish i have posted an ugly video to explain my points:

6. Arlt

Si si, señor.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Lich King's mouth doesn't move while he's speaking :] lol

And as for Sylvanas and all that speculation, I don't care really. It's mostly just a basic action movie at this point where u don't delve much into the story behind it. You just try and enjoy the show. ;D
  8. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Brigand Donator

Sylvanas fanbase is made by horny super edgelord teenager emo cucks
    who have suffered so much in life
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

As explained in other videos, I doubt as well that Sylvanas intended the Super Plague to launch that early on - rather it can be said, she was already developing it and probably aware of it, but was betrayed by Varimathras and Putress during it's creation, thus putting her into the position where she could blame the full creation of it on those two.
    Thus, I guess it's true that she had always her motives and own vision into which direction the Horde should move, especially after having executed her revenge upon the Lichking and seeking a new purpose afterwards, but I doubt she's purely evil or ordered the Wrathgate attack in personal. Sylvanas knew better than to defy Thrall and other Horde leaders that easily by pretty much bombarding their own troops - while both Siege of Orgrimmar and Legion have shown that she definitly is able to ally up with the Alliance if there is a greater evil to be fought together, which threatens the safety of both the Horde and the Alliance at the same time.

So she most likely hoped to kill the Lichking with these Super Plague catapults and these were definitly developed under her orders, but the attack was executed by betrayers, who rather have sworn their loyality to the Legion than to her. Sylvanas has her own agenda, yes, but I don't think it necessarily threatens the Horde.
    People solely see her as evil, because Sylvanas doesn't care about the honorous way of the Horde, which to be honest was always an issue since the Horde was mostly a tribal faction - yet don't forget that not all members of it like the Forsaken, the Blood Elves, the Goblins, the Nightborne and probably other allied races don't necessarily share this honor code as much as for example the Orcs, the Tauren, the Trolls and others.
    Wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly where Blizzard is aiming at. That there will be eventually one twist or multiple, which will eventually show that Sylvanas and the forces behind her (still assuming that a Shadowland entity/unrevealed death entity has manipulated Vol'jin into naming Sylvanas warchief) are crucial within the fight against the Old Gods, as we shouldn't forget that Sylvanas is not solely an enemy to the living but to the forces of the Void as well.

And regarding the Third Death: It's obviously the world soul of Azeroth. Third Sundering happened with Sargeras sword strike, Azerite suddenly pops up, "The King of Diamond has been made a pawn" tasks us with gathering Azerite aka lifeblood aka substance which is in terms of effects pretty much a copy cat of Saronite (blood of a Titan/Old God, which somehow affects the mind), on our hunt for Azerite we see Lady Ashvane who wears a whole collar of it and is by chance allied up with Azshara,
    plus whenever we infuse Azeroth with her lifeblood, we suddenly face mysterious void entities during the whole process,
    sooo... the chances of N'Zoth/The Old Gods as a whole corrupting the Titan Azeroth,
    thus making "The Battle for Azeroth" pretty literal,
    is most likely, what the Old Gods foreshadow already.
    And I wouldn't be surprised, if she's the major expansion end boss, while the true Old God expansion follows either afterwards or at a later point.
  10. Julian

Julian just a simple Lich Shaman

the theorys of who the one with the third death is always intresting to read.