1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Third War reborn 0.01

Discussion in 'The Third War' started by Skillerino, May 1, 2018.

1. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

They can remove Luanra with no reason Sukramo they dont need approval.
  2. Sukramo

Sukramo The Sane Map Maker

Is the game in any way, shape of form better because Brown lost the chance to pick a ranged AGI hero if he wanted? No. This isnt a good argument for removal.

So you played a few games, and didnt see Lunara? Well I played a ton of games (hundreds) and I saw Lunara picked quite abit and grew quite fond of her myself. I can tell you, there are quite a few people that do enjoy her, myself from time to time. Why do we deserve to have our option limited? Never mind that replacing a melee hero (Fandral) with a melee hero (Broll) instead of a ranged hero is a far less dynamic choice. It makes brown flatter and duller. Less fun as it were.

Now that I think about it, almost all browns picked Lunara, even if they didnt pick her early on, as they were losing and Fandral died, they always picked her, causing her to spawn in horde territory often. I had to change the event to limit it as the structure of such hero events originally didnt need the original hero alive (so everyone and their mom swapped Muradin for Gelbin after he died)
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  3. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Omfg... What u dont get. And u have been told politely tons of times, is that THEY DONT NEED A SINGLE ARGUMENT, GOOD OR NOT, TO ADD OR DELETE ANYTHING.

Ofc is better if they do, but they arent forced to. And indeed, they have already given u several reasons to delete her, even if u dislike them. I dont even understand why they bother to answer u yet...

They dont have to keep something just cause u like It.

This is like @TheKaldorei with night elves in ltf, but u are being rude and persistent instead of funny and sporadical ...
    • This This x 1
  4. Sukramo

You seem to have a problem with me using my free speech to argue on a forum. Stop it before I lose all respect for you. You do not have the right to prevent me from arguing for what I care about and you being driven to CAPS by this calm argument really makes me worried about you. Take a chill pie.

None of the arguments provided have been good enogh to be basis for removal, although "Does brown really need more options on how to play?" is certaintly a new angle. Even if it is a terrible, terrible argument for removal of what was there before.

Additionally we have "I personally dont play X much so it should be removed." Another terrible argument that disregards anyone else who enjoys a different playstyle. Personally I hate Thane elite squad, I find the playstyle tedious. Does that mean I should remove it? Hell no, because others do enjoy it, win with it and you should respect their way of playing.
  5. TheKaldorei

Okay. Let’s run it down Sukramo and see why you are absolutely wrong.

- They are the editors, they can choose to edit, remove, add or replace anything they’d like to even if people disagree or agree. They are the final judge.
    - Lunara was viewed as something the community did not like as shown in the polls. If the new editing team remove her then so be it. The poll itself is the very justification you seek.

Your insistence on adding Lunara is an addiction. “Lunara was added in Legion, she’s canon and the hero design is cool!!”, that doesn’t matter. She’s removed deal with it and move on. They made the final verdict.

She’s gone. Now instead of insisting on keeping Lunara you should perhaps provide some editing tips to the new team or ideas you wanted to put in the Third War.
    • This This x 1
  6. Sukramo

Lunara (and Brightwing and the Butcher) being in or outside the map is an open question that can and should be discussed. Nothing in the polls indicates that the community dislikes Lunara. As per usual for a Kaldorei post:

[​IMG]
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Savage Savage x 1
  7. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Talking about other things... I wanted to log in my laptop to write more easily (and swap caps into blacks). But it gives me an error. Any idea? :/
  8. TheKaldorei

Hey guess what sukramo nobody cares what you think when it comes to this because its julian and skillerinos choice

do you understand now you brain dead mongoloid? <3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

10. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

We´ve got great news everyone we have found out what caused the memory leaks spawns caused all of this map thanks @Silroth for giving us idea what could be the issue Jul has uploaded new version on ent and i´ve sent new version to MMH sadly MMH doesn´t seem to care even thro i´ve uploaded it thro BotR acc on MMH has it happened to someone already?
    Third War Reborn Team
    • Like Like x 1