1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Third War Reborn News!

Discussion in 'The Third War' started by Skillerino, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Welcome it´s been some time since I´ve officially posted anything Third War related on BH so it might take a while to read thro :-)
    First of all i´m going to announce 3 big things which have happened: The first one is our new editing helper @RedPandaLT which has made awesome terrain changes which were required then here´s the other part @Julian has made Third War discord https://discord.gg/HSb8KW feel free to join in and post feedback or simply to chat with peole there you´re welcome so don´t be shy.And the third one is that we have renamed the version to 2.00 map will still be called Third War Reborn but you won´t see 0.02 but instead 2.00 as new version.

Here´s the changelog
    General changes: tier 3 heroes now start at lvl 5 instead of lvl 1

Red: touch of death has been removed

Blue: temple´s spells are now timebased which means after certain amount of time you will unlock your spells and you will no longer start with all of them
    dreadlords carrion swarm´s dmg has been reduced to 600
    Guldan has gained dark portal ability which now summons demons as his W
    his R has been changed to summon doomguards on lvl 1 you will gain 2 doomguards and on lvl 2 you will gain 4
    Tichondrious has gained Inferno as ultimate and malganis has gained locust swarm

Purple: krasus lifedrain got now damage numbers instead of % damage
    Orange: Vashjs ultimate is now faster with a 800 speed instead of 100
    Green: nzoths devour no longer casts silence
    Yellow: rifleman health has been reduced by 100 and their dmg has been reduced by 4
    Pink: crossroad being destroyed will no longer show the message 5 times
    mannoroths lvl has been reduced to 6
    feral spirits now require nordrassil

Grey:

Brown: murky´s W has been replaced by mass slow
    malfurions lvl changed to 4 instead of 6
    ranged mountain giants can no longer switch to melee

Creeps and pictures:
    strand of the ancient has been removed the aegis from there are now droppable from Thorim
    We tried to make second chances more appealing and better defendable however we didn´t want to create another LTA dalaran so we made it not a pain for both sides basically or at least it was the goal you will be the judges of that
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. Harald

Harald The Betrayer Shaman Map Maker

You got some great work of the terrain there, only ones i would have another look at is alextraza's place and utgard keep (if it is that 5th pic)
  3. Julian

Julian just a simple Lich Shaman

ye is utgarde Panda did indeed some great work on the Terrain ^^
  4. Devolver

Devolver

this map is full ... unstopable old horde, unstopable legion, unstopable old gods forces. when the pink second chance of shit in blue is even worse (a few workers and 1 hero with a small army are you serious?) also at 2 chance of blue you can not call Killjaeden and much more ( here you can explain why you can not kill nzoth or why deathwing imbalanced), how can you explain why the 2 chance of a scourge is stronger than the scourge itself. while the legion does not have all the bases scourge like orange-lordaeron.
  5. Julian

About blue not getting scourge its because when the frozen throne dies the scourge is Pretty much perma lost (lost Control from there master) i wouldnt call scourge a weak faction too when you consider how you can stack on frost wyrms unholy frenzy + darkhans aoe bloodlust blues second Chance should be able to summon Maybe orange did go legion then you cant summon.
    pinks second Chance is one of the only allying you to a strong 2 Player Team and shouldnt be really that strong then but you can still make a army and dark summon them with your hero i wouldnt call deathwing complete unbalanced and nzoth can be killed when green took to bring him out with his Tier 3 mastery
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Devolver

Devolver

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. okay so tell me why red can not destroy the throne, because the green is stronger and calls to the party, and chance 2 is pretty strong. why nzot can not be killed, why nzot kills heroes at a distance and lowers the lvl, why not win in solo against green, provided that there is no ally (with many cps)? And yes, a normal solo requires 13 lvl, why WHY THIS. for me this map is full of crap.
  7. Julian

ok then tell me what you want improved and i will see if i can do something about it and you cant try to compare now a Team faction to a solo faction they both complete diffrent i did several nerfs to green already but what you want changed Maybe when more agree with your complains i can look to Change it. :-)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Well yeah sure there are factions which are more OP then others but we´re doing slight nerfs rather then huge nerfs and then again buffing factions so while we do a lot of things at once(terain,some spells which were mainly changed cuz some of them caused leaks and others were either OP or totally useless- health drain on some heroes) adding some heroes or just switching circumstances u can get some(garithos and calia are prime examples) those are not HUGE buffs nor HUGE nerfs we´re just trying to nerf things a bit for example "unstopable legion" had worse melee units when u summoned then when u did not which we have changed since it´s just weird sure it´s win more mechanic but u should be awarded that u managed to summon AND you have only Archi besides archi can tp to his citadel mac´aree or however u spell that name so it´s pretty hard to kill him unlike in other maps also i find it funny that you complain that blue is "unstopable" and u say that his second chance is crap how did that happen sure there are plenty ways to get to nether but u always should carry a scroll of tp if u want to be a lil smart (most people do it but i suppose not everyone :-) ) "the 2 chance of a scourge is stronger than the scourge itself" in terms of faction to faction red is stronger+has better position+has ally+more income+his heroes are more OP+FT spells are a bit more OP then ctun´s imo since u can abuse that GLOBAL range charm quite well and the units which u charm retain their mastery which alone is quite OP funny enough that u didn´t mention Scourge among the Op factions cuz blue+green+red are the most OP factions as of right now. Well for starters you can launch culling of stratholme and take away stratholme and pretty much arthas as well if u manage to kill him afterwards. Blue also has monastery i believe and yeah well in Lore in the Third War Legion didn´t have that many bases in Lordaeron since Scourge was doing most of the work.And Jul answered your complain almost perfectly

Well for starters you could screw up the fight in Kalimdor which would be quite shitty and most of the major buildings are capturable to prevent tk from allies or chance to save yourself for example if blue took stratholme with culling but u managed to push them back to NR u can get back Strath and not lose arthas if he would die since u managed to defeat them in EK thus making Arthas revi again and u won´t have to worry about him becoming slave to losing red if he would for example rush arthas to screw u up. Well yeah green is supposed to be stronger since he is solo with DW etc but yeah he might be a bit too op but still most people just don´t use dispell against green for example against the marching tentacles (yeah u can dispell them) :-) You can win against green in 1v1 but he has to be worse then u i did see random blue and green gang it out and blue came on top but green didn´t have DW. We might remake Nzoth a bit mainly the lvl ability but we will see. Yeah if green didn´t pick nzoth as his third tier u can´t kill him but u can´t kill many special buildings/units (nzoth,elune,the dragon nest near world tree) Well we´re trying to make the map better step by step if you would have given us sugestions as how to improve the map we might have implemented them instead of ranting about how much of a crap Third War is :-) And Jul also said most of the important things as well.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  9. Devolver

Devolver

revamp nzoth 2 Do something to make sure that there is no one against whom you are against everyone (yes, an imbalance is possible) 3. about the tentacles, I think, to remove it, because there are too many of them, and they are large (not reckoning the army of green) 4. remake 2 chances of the legion, it is also weak 5. To do something to prevent the whip from destroying its throne for the sake of the green that won in the south 6, to give Keltas another hero or, as a rule, to change blood elves and of Kaelthas 13-12 lvl to solo pacts, but in a state where new forces are needed to defeat him weakly 7. I understand that the legion has 2 masters on the flaming Legion, but then the masters of the manari (this is a good eredar ans healing from the archmonde) are weak in mine (you can create an instant teleport for the argus)