1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undead team needs big buffs

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by muhlta, Jun 23, 2018.

1. muhlta

muhlta

Ratings:
    +145 / 4 / -15
    Ever since Svmns took over, numerous factions had their power levels increased substantionaly. We are at the point where 1 member of 4 man alliance can easily beat undead player in 1v1, hell even 1v2.
    Blue is worse version of undead from melee. Arthas is literally worse DK because his coil has way higher CD and his aura is way weaker than his Death Knight melee counterpart. Ghouls, Fiends and the banshee caster are literally trash yet they are supposed to be the core of the army. Lich King is worst god tier hero in the game, to the point where its better to keep DK Arthas (who as you remember is worse than melee DK) just so you dont get aimed instantly and lose the game right there. Anubarak is again just worse Crypt Lord from melee with insane Impale CD and as of recently the trash Thorns aura.
    I could go on and on but lets get to solutions.
    Buff Arthas, Buff Lich King, Buff Anubarak, Make Sindragosa capable of leaving Northrend
    Make big skeletons from Slaughterhouse unlimited
    Buff banshee caster, bring back skeleton one
    buff fiends/ghouls/obsidian statues
    Thats it friends.
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,407 / 17 / -86
    you lost me at saying fiends are literally trash

cause its best ranged unit in game atm that you can get without unit limit
    so yeah
    nice troll
    • This This x 3
  3. diadon2

diadon2

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    wouldnt even call fiends ranged 460 without possibility to up it lol so scourge dont have any ranged unit
    • This This x 1
  4. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +205 / 7 / -22
    Lol.
  5. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +641 / 14 / -54
    You are right about Undead being in trouble this patch however tho you're reasoning on why and the treatment for it is not entirely on point.

I don't think unit buffs are the answer to fix undead as Undead are mostly fine late game and meh mid game (Apart from Heros tho, specially LK, He is just there for RP value, you are better off not getting LK if you actually wanna win). Undead however suck early game.

First things first: There is no valid strategy to do as Undead Early game if your enemies are not trash.
    - Go to Tyrs, your fked. Gonna be 2v1 losing gold to LB while he is holding with OP defenses and then get fked once dala,BE comes or he goes Scarlet
    - Go to Forsaken, Gonna get totally annihlated if your try to push the OP choke point while he just has siege raining death and AOE on choke. Then you get flanked by alliance and your are fked.
    - Even if alliance is garbage and you manage to win a bit against them, horde/forskaen will come and clean you up before you can recover..
    - Best and only viable option is to have Blue go Northend ASAP before Teal and other scum come steal the creeps while Cult just runs to islands and roleplays around by CP snipes with Naxxramas. Quite gay and it sucks as well

Hence why Undead are garbage. It's not the units and not much the heros, It's Mainly their starting position being pure trash while being up against unbreakable bases which we know won't get fixed since editors Love it when units are forced to go through a pea size choke (more love even for instances) to reach a capital while being under fire from a billion AoEs. So interesting and "Tactical"
    • This This x 1
  6. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,594 / 92 / -215
    @Spectator
    I’m all ears for ideas. Just ones that don’t include such vulgar lamguage like “gay” and disrespecting the editing team.

Remember that we didn’t have to edit LTA. It could have been stuck in 1.51 with broken ass bugs, and bullshit Ice Trolls path. Be thankful that we edit LTA out of fun, the community is already toxic as is so don’t add onto it. :-)

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 3
    • What? What? x 1
  7. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +641 / 14 / -54
    Not sure if you are trolling but I'm probably one of the least toxic people for feedback you can find . You really shouldn't use discord, twitch or the game's chat for feedback (tho good feedback nevertheless) if you think what I said here was offensive (even tho it's not).

First of all if you read the post you would realize "gay" was referring to the Undead strat. There is nothing wrong with insulting a strat (I could not a word that fits better either). There might be censor/filter for vulgar language under the parental control restriction section tho @Arlt can you help you set it up I think.

Also I can't find the disrespecting the team part. Acknowledging someone likes something is not disrespecting. Remember you also don't have to kill LTA, No one's gonna be thankful if you kill it out of fun. Not gonna judge tho that's quite some pride tho considering you just got the map, if SvnmS or Marsh would say that, that would be something. They however understand most people only to bother to complain about the problems if they are frustrated and people generally are not nice when frustrated, see through their message and ignore the rest. That's just how things work, nothing personal.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Heresy Heresy x 1
  8. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,799 / 13 / -10
    Basing LTA balance opinions on melee lul
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,407 / 17 / -86
    Honestlly trough i never lost as blue
    Just farm northrend have best upgs in game and you can stomp anyone
    I remember i had like 4 players once attack me simultaniouslly at northrend and i defended no problem
    One of them was naga zoom
    So ppl complaining about blue being shit are just shit
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 1
  10. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Ratings:
    +332 / 15 / -42
    Flying units.Anyone?
    • Informative Informative x 1