1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vikings! I am coming :)

Discussion in 'Absence' started by Smyl, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Hey guys.

So as you may read from the title I will be going to Scandinavia (mostly Norway) and I will be traveling there from 29.6. till 27.7.

I hope that some of you guys who live there can give me some great places to visit, I will be traveling there by car with few of my friends so we will drive something around 8000km. I am ending this awesome trip with awesome party at Darties in Denmark. I will show you some cool pictures when I am back.

This means that I will be totally cut off from the civilization, since we will be living mostly under tents and we are planning to go beyond the polar circle (I hope it won't be too cold there :D )
    Anyway I will try to come sometimes online and talk with few of you :-)

I hope that when I come back this clan will be playing more melee :p :D and have of course more clan members as usual.

So yeah this is pretty much it what I wanted to say and if some of you would like to meet, while I am in Norway please write it could be cool ( @Harald )

PS: please do not kick me from the clan. I want to be the only person who has 2012 join date :D
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Have a nice trip to Scandinavia Smyl. :-)
  3. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

You can always take a stop in Denmark and buy some weed from the autonomous part of Copenhagen called "Christiania". I went there 2 times. One time with family and family friends, second time with the class. And during my second trip 1 of the girls from my class was actually offered a pack of weed to buy, she naturally declined the offer. At first I thought that they would be very creepy and rude, but they're actually very calm and kind, and they will take no for an answer and won't force you to buy their "products". Just if you follow the rules of the place.
  4. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

I love the free city of Christiania, even though it stinks of weed and such. ;)
  5. Lunelune

And the occasional drug bust by the danish police :D.
  6. Cynicaldoubt

Cynicaldoubt Beekeeper Extraordinaire Brigand Donator Legend

Is weed legal in Denmark? I know it is in the Netherlands..
  7. Lunelune

Drugs are illegal everywhere in denmark, but Christania is different.

Christania is a Freetown. Sure. Police does the occasional drug bust, but drugs are sold openly on the street. There are scouts around the freetown that are used to alert that the police is on their way, and they hide away the drugs, and walk around the place until the police in gone. Then it's right back to their booths and sell them. If they haven't been caught by the police with drugs on their body.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  8. Hinagiku

Hinagiku

Wait you live in DK?
  9. Harald

Harald The Betrayer Shaman Map Maker

If you driver by "Lillesand" Then i can arrange something.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. SteakOnSpear

SteakOnSpear ᛊᛏᛖᚨᚲ ᛟᚾ ᛊᛖᚨᚱ Brigand

Sounds like a great trip smyl have fun.
    • Like Like x 1