1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W:TW 3.22a Changelog!

Discussion in 'Warcraft: Total War' started by Hannibal, May 30, 2018.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Map Maker

3.22 of Warcraft: Total War is now available on makemehost.com and entgaming.net! The 12 player file can be found on both sites while the 24 player is currently found only on ENT.

-Current Files-

WarcraftTW3.22a(12)

And

WarcraftTW3.22a(24)

Download Link:

[​IMG]

ENT Files and Load Codes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Updates for player factions.

-Added the Faction Remover feature to remove a faction from a player who has left the game (3.21 Update).

New Faction Icons

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here is an image of all the heroes icon as seen in the various unit palette.

[​IMG]

Game Modes

[​IMG]

(3.21 Updates)

-Rewrote Faction Selector Triggers (boring technical stuff but is intended to eliminate people not getting heroes and having to use last chance just to be in the game). There could be some bug with making 35 new triggers.

-Welfare Gold/Tech has been added to 24 Player mode. All players get 20 gold and 3 tech every turn.

-Added Host Controls to easily set up teams of 2,3,4,6,8,12 or FFA. Also added RP stuff for 24 players.

Editor’s Notes: It occured to me that I never made a changelog for 3.21. 3.22 rounded off icons for heroes and did quite a bit of digging to remove obscure bugs. Many Hero abilities had their values adjusted in terms of mana cost and throughput to hold over until I can develop the factions further. Bugfreeness (that’s actually a word) is difficult to measure or quantify but pulling a random number out of nowhere I wanna say the map is 98% stable. I’m sure with a map this size there's always something to find but most of the content has been tested enough that very much of the map seems to be in good working order.
    • Like Like x 7
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

I know Faction Selector is the Point of It but the Factions like Kor'Kron, and the Broken should be in Standard Games because with FS RP Games, and any Games that want Prebuilt Nations like Standard will have to put a Ton of Time into Setting Up the Game to where they have a Nice Standard like Feel. Also maybe this is Minor but Good for Testing all the FS Factions is !M working for Player 13 and Above. So a way to divert Stressful Map set Up. I would like to propose the Addition of Factions that Demand a Non Existent Building like Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and Black Templel I added the L in the BT Name cause the Broken Faction Swap demands BT with an L at the End, last Time I checked.
  3. Hannibal

Hannibal Map Maker

I have thought about changing the base structure of the map to include more factions. Currently the file is set to either be 12 players with game modes or 24 with faction selector. Making an in between could be done but would be a new direction for the map. Not ruling it out, but not ready for that at this time :-) I just fixed the player 13-24 money issue for testing while typing this, it will be applied with the next patch.

I don't understand the first 2 things here? Divert stressful map set up? Addition of Factions that demand a non existent building? Also, I just checked Black Temple's spelling and it was fine. Thanks for the feedback/suggestions!
  4. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

I played 3.11 and Black Temple on the Broken Faction Swap literally said Black Templel. Maybe It got Fixed, I haven't checked that. But the Kor'Kron, True Horde Faction asks for an Area in Pandaria. As for Stressful Map set Up. I mean a group of Players actually going to their Capitals and conquering them and building Cities there, and at places like Crossroads, and Goldshire so that the Faction seems full and well Prepared with a Few Bases like the Base Mode just the Addition of other Players into Base would Work well for Argent, and Scarlet also Kor'Kron and Draenei since they could be more well Prepared also Blood Elves just adding Extra Players to some teams would be Difficult, and it would Handicap players like Lordaeron Alliance less Scourge had Forsaken and Ashen too. Just making the Two used to be Three Factions available since Goblins did in 3.2 for Base Mode I have no Idea why Faction Swap doesn't work for Broken or Kor'Kron. I just thought it might have to do with the Whole Vale of Eternal Blossoms thing. But if Broken got fixed on FS then that means they work as Swap in a Regular Game. Anyways I haven't given 3.22 a whole all out Test. I know the Scourge Path of the Damned storyline messes up Lordaeron Empire, and Its own Empire. But that's last Time I checked in 3.2. I'll be giving 3.22 a whole Test today. Also the Warlords of Draenor stuff that I mentioned in my 3.2 suggestion. I don't know if there is room for Alternate Draenor but It could be Added possibly with the Iron Horde Faction. Pandaria used unused Space for Its Instance. Alt Draenor could too but I'm not the one to decide to add It. Player 13 could be Iron Horde, and 14 True Horde both in Alt Draenor but that would conflict with FH, and DH. You might want Dark Iron to be part of Stormwind Alliance or Lordaeron, Dalaran, Stormwind, and Ironforge to be one Grand Alliance. I brought this Up because You have had Big Updates like the HOT, BFA, and other Updates that added more Content. But then an Easier thing to do would be to make the Temples, and Cities in Argus a Base in which you can build Structures, also Illidan's Prison. The Point of the True Horde thing is that you cannot Switch into It without BFA, or FS Mode and in FS Mode if you try to swap them into a different Faction then try to Swap back into them It does not let you, It says you need the Required Structure which is Vale of Eternal Blossoms a Building that does not Exist in the Game Itself.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018