1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warbringers

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Arlt, Jul 16, 2018.

1. reddragon25

reddragon25

Then why in did they tell Alleria to kill her relentlessly, why had the void whispers became so unstable upon seeing her.
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Lok thar o gar!

Edit: told u Varok is the spirit of the Horde, the true Horde, the Horde that fights till death and never betray, the Horde that makes its enemies to fear them not the own hordish folks, the Horde who seeks peace trough force not trough evilness and cowardice, the Horde that will live as an honorful warrior and when the time is come, die as one too.

Varok lost his son to the Lich King, he wont help the Lich Queen to take the Horde too.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. spinel

spinel Map Maker

As far as i understand Void is not like Sargeras. Void lords are its highest manifestation, not its masters. I understand those voices more like thoughts or ideas, feelings possibly. Not some evil, big, alien, ancient entity whispering to ears of all Void infused creatures.
    Allerias whispers are more like living unstable radio signal that cant reach certain places but realises it in some way. Its mood ("frustration" in this example) is then interpretated as voice in someones head.
    Or is it really some god like creature? I am not that good in newest lore.
  4. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Well, and then he continiued nontheless the fight against the Alliance at the gates of Lordaeron. :p

But yeah, people might know from the beta already how it will continiue. Only hope they don't make him a Vol'jin 2.0 because Mist-of-Pandaria-Vol'jin-story arc was painful to watch.
  5. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

I mean, this trailer is cool. And Saurfang -was- cool, right up until they decided that he would rather abandon the Horde than either comply with the orders he is given, or rebel FOR the Horde's best interest. But cool factor aside, it really presents no new substantial explanation as to any part of the story-line what so ever. He's upset since Sylvanas is a murderous bitch, sure. Sylvanas is poorly written since the writer and lead adviser on the story is a huuuuuge alliance fangirl, sure. Do they honestly think alienating half their playerbase is a solid gameplan?
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Kamikaze15

Kamikaze15

I think, in the video, he ain't leaving, he is just tired of it all, and he is "going to reclaim what is his by right" (a warrior's death), and then he is (weakly) convinced to fight once more.

Agreed that the story is crap. Even buying that it was well written to begin with, BfA is the 8th expansion. Just read that even the best series with a "big bad per season" (the sopranos, for example) last 5-7 seasons. The story couldn't be good even if the writers we're good, probs.
  7. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

Didn't say he's leaving in the video, we -do- know he ends up willingly staying a prisoner of the Alliance however. Which, in my book, makes him a traitor. Wanting a warriors' death is admittedly suitable to his character.

but yeah. This is a bad re-hash of the MoP storyline, it looks like. Feels bad.
    • This This x 1
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

When he said they will come for us now at 1:28 i honestly expected the same answer Arthas gave to Uther in the Lich King Cinematic for Fall of the Lich King.
  9. reddragon25

reddragon25

Beforehand the whispers were structured normally, but when Sylvanas turned up the whispers started to repeat the phrase "Kill her" over and over again relentlessly making one think that the void really wants her dead.
  10. Talinn

Talinn Map Maker

I wish they would have made Sylvanas more and more moral after TBC. It would have been a better character arc to chip away at her darkness. Then let her die. It is a sign of weak creativity to place all your chips into so few characters, just create cool new ones man

She had a few morally gray aspects in TBC. In warcraft 3 it is said that her heart is still elven.

Not as bad as how they ruined Kael, but still lame