1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warbringers

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Arlt, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

I see even horde players disslike her as i play around
    so the only fanbase she has around now are emo boys who are edgy and have sexuality dissorders
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Quick reminder that next one is for Azshara

AAAAAAAAAAAA
  3. Arlt

Arlt Brigand Legend

Jaina is OP, please nerf.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Tdmien123

Tdmien123 Kahuga Brigand

Agreed.
  5. Cael

Cael The UoS Fag

That flying boat is honestly so dumb looking in my opinion
    • This This x 2
  6. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Well, I guess utilizing your magical focus in order to keep up an entire ship by the means of magic is more practical than a regular gunship, which would allow you to utilize any mana, you would otherwise waste on the arcane ship, in more useful ways, like for example more super plague dispell, right?

Apart from that I don't see what Garrosh couldn't have done in similiar ways - granted though apart from the whole Banshee flight stuff, which seems to be new.
    Thus, if the Horde is supposed to feel pissed off about another war chief and had already stuff planned for future addons, why haven't they left Garrosh alive as a non-maniacal leader, while allowing him at least to die in Battle for Azeroth?
    I still feel like BfA would make more sense as the conclusion of the events from Mists of Pandaria, Siege of Orgrimmar being cut out, rather than the continiuation of Legion.

Just replace "conflict over Azerite" with "conflict for Horde supremacy over the Alliance" and it wouldn't change a thing.
  7. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

I was actually expecting Sylvanas to just surrender in the throne room and for the whole expansion to end there and then to have them release a teaser for Warcraft 4 instead. :eek:
    My expectations were wrong and I am shocked. :[ Can't believe it didn't happen (and neither can Anduin).
    • Funny Funny x 3
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

I take back everything i said about her.This is not what i expected.That ship is nice.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  9. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

The References back to Warcraft 3 events are numerous. Even the music is the exact same when Anduin walks in! Remake is more likely than ever.

Slyvanas is not the first undead ruler to sit on the throne tho. Surprised Genn is mad about it. Pretty sure Lordaeron is in that situation partly because of him.

Nothing can get that bad. Main reason WoW should be considered non-canon!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Well, I don't think Genn is to blame for Lordaeron being overtaken by the Scourge, as much as I like to blame Alliance for stuff they allowed to happen.
    Arthas pretty much stroke against his father in surprise to everyone. Uther couldn't forsee it, Jaina couldn't forsee it, Antonidas couldn't forsee it, Anesterian couldn't forsee it, Genn couldn't forsee it.
    I guess when Gilneas was informed about the Scourge's rise, they already stood at their massive Greymane Wall. And we all know that Genn utilized the Worgen at this point to fight back the Scourge invaders, before the curse became an internal problem within his kingdom and people within Gilneas rioted for re-joining the Alliance.
    There was also the Gilneas Brigade in Kalimdor, who kinda acted against the orders of Genn, so in some way the Gilneans at least participated in the Third War on Kalimdor as a colony.

Yet, even if Genn would have opened the gate and rejoined the Alliance, I doubt that it would have made much difference other than Gilneas being absorbed by the Scourge forces as well as a punishment in their interference within the Legion's plans.

So, can't really blame him for Arthas and regarding Sylvanas we kinda know how well any defense attempts against her ended, as she once suceeded in conquering Gilneas before the 7th Legion came in order to free the city.
    From a tactical and personal point of view Genn is right.